28: Ambiguous Game

Mulai dari awal

Young Master Akashi, who has everything going smoothly, has never had any experience in this area, and a sense of fear arises spontaneously.

His face turned pale in an instant, and his forehead was covered in cold sweat.

For a split second, he felt his teeth chattering up and down, and even his legs lost all strength, and if it wasn't for someone around him supporting him, he would probably collapse to the ground.

"This, this is too dangerous!" With these words out of his throat, Akashi Junpei looked at Ruri who had no intention of stopping, and finally couldn't help struggling.

"Don't move!" Shibasaki Aizang stopped him immediately.

Although he also felt that Ruri's performance was really scary, he believed that Ruri would not be the kind of fool who killed the Akashi family in public.

Therefore, he strengthened his belief and decided to help Ruri to the end.

Someya Yujiro was a little hesitant, but seeing how brave Aizang was, he was not convinced, and he also tightened his strength to prevent Akashi Junpei from disturbing.

"No, no!" At this moment, the fear in Akashi Junpei's heart quickly climbed, his expression was full of panic, and he almost used all his strength to shout, "I'm wrong! I won't help! Help!"

To the proud Akashi Speaking of which, saying this sentence is almost equivalent to losing all face, and can only obediently admit it.

It can be said that the confidence he has been building in front of the camera has completely collapsed.

This was the coldest punishment no one could give him.

Ruri raised the corners of her lips slightly, and a happy smile flashed in her eyes. It was worth it that he deliberately dawdled for so long, but he taught Akashi a hard lesson.

At the same time, he did not hesitate any longer, dexterously moving his wrist, and threw the flying knife in his hand.

A dazzling white light streaked across the air with the icy sharp blade, and the sound of breaking through the air then rang in everyone's ears.

"Ah!!" Some of the timid candidates in the front row screamed loudly in fright, and shivered, grasping the arms of the people around them.

Ryota Kise also stood up instantly, her pupils shrank sharply, this is an outrageous performance!

Done!

At this moment, there was only one sentence left in Akashi Junpei's mind, and he couldn't help closing his eyes tightly, waiting for the pain to come.

Only after a long while, the pain did not come, but the exclamations and admiration of the crowd sounded in the venue.

Akashi Junpei opened his eyes and found that Aizang and Yujiro had unknowingly let go of his arms, while Ruri was standing there staring at him with a gentle smile.

But in Akashi Junpei's eyes, it was almost equivalent to a devil's smile!

His legs were trembling constantly, and he couldn't bear it any longer, and slumped on the ground.