28: Ambiguous Game

Start from the beginning

Akashi Junpei himself was also full of doubts, but since he was only assisting the staff, or under the attention of many cameras, he did not dare to act at will, and stood quietly in the same place, holding back his impatience.

The apple seemed to stick firmly on top of his head, and Ruri nodded in satisfaction, then took out from the bag again-a fruit knife.

fruit knife?

seriously?

Everyone couldn't help but widen their eyes, focusing all their attention on the knife.

Even Ryota Kise leaned forward with great interest.

Under the performances of singing and dancing, such a wonderful thing appeared. To be honest, this is more interesting for Ryota Kise, who likes to do things.

Under the bright lights on the ceiling, Ruri stood in the direction of Akashi Junpei, the fruit knife in his hand refracted the snow-white light, and at first glance it looked very textured.

Seeing this, everyone in the audience couldn't help looking at each other with puzzled faces.

What does this mean, the show still needs a knife?

Don't say they can't figure it out, and the director at the top doesn't know what it's trying to do.

But his experience over the years is reminding him faintly that what will happen next will be a big event that will earn attention for their show, which must not be missed!

"Prepare all cameras, let me take a 360-degree picture!"

He excitedly ordered the cameras to stand by, and all the participants in the venue were whispering at the same time.

"This...why is it so similar to flying swordsmanship!"

"Flying swordsmanship...is the kind that the acrobatic troupe always performs, throwing flying swords from this distance to the center of the apple?"

"Impossible, it needs a very powerful one. It's a skill, and it's very dangerous. What if someone is killed. Besides, this is broadcasted all over the world, who would be so stupid."

"No. 99's arms are very weak, not like someone who has been exercising for a long time, it is definitely impossible. ."

No one believed that he was really going to perform the flying knife technique from a distance of five meters, and the goal was only a small apple. If there was a slight deviation, Akashi Junpei's head would blossom.

This draft will instantly turn into a murder scene.

However, under everyone's nervous and apprehensive gaze, Ru Li stared at the apple in her field of vision, her brows were serious, and she took a deep breath.

He pinched the handle of the fruit knife and tried to throw it from the void.

The dazzling blade flickered in the light, causing Akashi Junpei, who was unable to move, to feel a sense of fear from the bottom of his heart.

Wait... The assistance he thought was singing and dancing, no one told him that it was dangerous enough to use a knife!

Because Mao is going to stage a horror horror in the idol competition, hey!