His words seemed to open up a new world The gate of the , revealing a beautiful blueprint in front of Ruri.

It's just that the road ahead is a little too difficult.

Because Ruri couldn't talk to people, he basically cut off the possibility of doing ordinary work, and he couldn't do those coolies that didn't require talking.

He was so well raised in the organization that the canary lost its ability to hunt, and once released, it would starve to death because it could not find food.

"Then start with what you are good at. Try to do what you are good at. Give it a try first."

Dazai Osamu encouraged, his eyes brightened, and he was full of desire to replenish Ruri's wallet.

Ruri pondered for a moment, in addition to the relevant knowledge he had learned in books, the leader Dazai Osamu also taught him to play chess and unlock other recreational activities in his spare time.

In addition, he also has a strong interest in fighting games and comics, and can be said to be quite an otaku.

If you want to choose one of them as a means of earning money... Ruri already knows what kind of choice to make.

"I figured it out."

"Oh?" Osamu Dazai looked at him eagerly, looking expectantly, "What is what?"

Ruri took a deep breath and said with a straight face, "I want to draw a manga!"

"..."

The smile on Dazai Osamu's face was a little stiff.

No way, this is something that he didn't calculate in his mind at all.

The most important thing is

- "You can draw?"

Ruri said reservedly: "A little bit."

Dazai Osamu: "...How much is a little bit?"

Ruri: "Probably the level of self-study for a few months. Seeing

Osamu Dazai looking at him with a suffocated face, he explained optimistically: "It doesn't matter, as you said, it's just a try anyway. If it doesn't work, I'll change it.

" The dissuasion on the lips was taken back.

He didn't expect Ruli to be so reckless, so he just started from scratch.

When will he be able to enjoy the praise of being nurtured?

Comics are not the same as writing novels, they require a solid foundation.

Thinking of a friend who once wanted to write a novel, Osamu Dazai reluctantly raised his lips. In fact, he wanted to lure Ruri down this path.

But... Forget it, let him bump into the south wall and experience the hardships of the world.

At this point, Ruri officially started his independent plan.