I help lift up his gown, while he weakly places his penis inside. His hand began to get shaky. So I assist him, with holding his... meat. These pass five days, I have touched his body more than I usually would. All because Jason made a huge scene about people touching him inappropriately, and how he isn't gay. He had a male nurse.

He took it upon himself, to request for me to bathe him for now on. I was so mad and angry about that. I like him, but I didn't sign up for bathing him, and helping him use the bathroom. I had refused to help him with his pooping duties. He was alright with that, although he was amused about it t the same time. I feel like a person, really has to care or love someone, to take care of them like this. Well unless it's your job.

"Done? Or do you have to go some more. You peed on my hand last time." I ask him, looking at him in nothing but seriousness. "Nah I'm good." He nodd, shaking it a bit. Then going on to remove it from the cup, before pulling down his gown.

"Cool." I took the urinal cup thing, heading to the bathroom, and dumping it out in the toilet. I flush the toilet, going to wash my hands.

I walk back into the room, taking a seat in the chair next to Jason's hospital bed. We looked at each other, not saying anything. We always do this, when neither one of us wants to talk first. I put my leg over my other one, rocking them back and fort. I guess that made Jason snap out of our stare, to talk first.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. "It's okay." I smile, pulling up my ankle socks. He sighs looking at me, I give him a confused look. "How's your chest?" He sadly looks at me.

"It's fine. I get my stitches out tomorrow." I look to my arm, then back to him. "C-can I see it?" He weakly motions to my arm, surprising me.

"Yeah sure," Agreeing, I stand up to sit on his bed. Pulling my shirt down my left arm. "It's all wrapped up, but here is my arm." Taking a seat next to him, I show my gauze covered chest.

Luckily for me, I'm wearing a thin shirt. Dayna brought it for me, since I would be staying here with Jason. He places his hand over the bandage, looking up at me for permission to open it. I nod. He opens it, taking a look away. Though he quickly turns back to it. He lightly place his fingers on my wound. So lightly, I couldn't feel him if my eyes were to be closed. He places a kiss to it, whispering 'I'm sorry'. I take his hand away, pecking it gently. Nodding, I understand he is.

:::

Jason's POV

"Mr. McCann you have to eat the salad, you're still on a very strict diet. Come on, eat it." My new Nurse, Betty huffs tiredly. Growing more frustrated with my childish behavior.

She's been been all types of rude to me. People should know not to fuck with me, because I can be a cold hearted asshole.

"No! You eat it. Matter of fact... eat this." I lift up my covers, poking out my butt farting, fanning the smell towards her. Malarie gasps, quickly putting her head in her hands. Trying to contain her laughs. Oh fucking well. Laugh baby, it's funny.

"Ugh! You are disgusting." Nurse Betty scoffs, storming out my room quite angrily. "I'll show you disgusting you bitch." I sneer, turning to a I stilled in place Malarie, looking at me  disapproving like.

"What? She deserved it." I glance at her pouting my lips. "Really Jason? She deserved to smell your eggy farts?" She test, yet I stubbornly nod my head rapidly.

"Well yeah. She was annoying me, and she kept trying to touch my dick." I lie, playing around with her. "She what?!" Malarie screeches. Walking towards me, clenching her jaw.