From Justin:
I'll be there in 15 minutes.

I smiled because I was going to see him soon and that made everything better. Quickly I finished everything that was on my plate. When I was done I made my way upstairs and took my suitcases that were still hidden under my bed. I carried them downstairs with a jacket, my purse and other things of mine that I needed. I stood in the hall and waited for Justin to arrive, it wouldn't take long anymore until he was here. In the meantime I played some games on my phone.

Few minutes later I heard somebody honk outside and I immediately knew that it was Justin who had arrived. I opened the front door and saw him getting out of a black SUV and walking over to me.

"Hey baby girl," he greeted and then he kissed me.

"Hey, Justin," I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked me when we pulled away from the hug and I just nodded. To be honest I was not ready at all anymore after that message from my aunt. Justin noticed that there was something going on, I could tell from the look on his face. "What's wrong Cassie?"

"Nothing," I lied. "Let's just leave before I change my mind, please."

Justin raised his eyebrow in confusion but he didn't ask any questions and I was grateful he didn't. I didn't want him to think that I didn't to leave with him because I really wanted to. Justin walked inside the house and took my suitcases to put them in the car. I helped him put all my belongings in the car and when we were done we both got into the car.

"Are you alright?" Justin asked, looking over to me.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said and gave him a smile.

"Good. Before we go we have a few things to discuss. Firstly you have to leave everything behind that can be tracked and that means your phone, your ipod and your laptop."

"Are you serious?" I gasped, my eyes widening.

"Unfortunately yes. Do you wanna make it easy for your brother to find us?"

He was right though, I should have thought about it myself. "But there are some things I wanna keep, like pictures and stuff."

"Yeah I know," he said and then he reached to the back seat and took a laptop. "Here, this belongs to my friend. Put everything you need on there so it won't get lost."

"Okay," I nodded. "I'll do that. Anything else?"

"Well you know that it's a really long trip to Ohio and it will take us really long to get there so if you wanna take a break or you need anything just let me know okay?"

"I will," I replied, smiling.

"Let's go then."

And with that Justin started the car and began driving.

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a car. I had fallen asleep but I didn't notice when that had happend. The sound of music immediately filled my ears and I changed the position a bit so I was normally sitting on the seat. I looked out of the window and saw a lot of cars passing us on the highway and then I looked over to Justin who had his eyes focused on the road.

"Hey sleepy head," he said, his eyes meeting mine for a short moment before he was looking at the road again.

"Hey," I said and yawned. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Almost four hours," Justin said and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music.

"What?" I said, shocked. When did that happen? I hated sleeping in cars, trains, busses and planes so I wondered how the hell I fell asleep in the first place and how I managed to sleep for so damn long.