Chapter 7

Mars's POV

Well that was kinda uneventful, but at least I'm not in any critical danger. If I allowed him to leave my house unscathed yesterday.......... I'd be fucked right now.

All of us actually.

Leaving everyone else, I figured I should at least look at my room. I want to cook today so I'll unpack tomorrow.

Making it back to the main floor I remembered Momma K's instructions, 'Take the flight of stairs to the left all the way up to the second floor and your room is on the right. There's an elevator toward the back since the house has several levels. Chan's room is on the left. I couldn't have those men around my baby boy. There's no telling what he'd hear!'

Sure enough, to my right the door is closed and on the left, Channie has his door decorated with tons of anime posters.

I love this kid!

Walking in my room is like a mini apartment. A beautiful cloud gray color graces the walls. There's a long gray suede sofa and black coffee table in a little (big) lounge area with a mounted TV into the wall in front of the two items.

Moving past that reveals a huge California King bed with the same gray and black decor for the frame, covers, and pillows. Another TV is mounted on the wall and there's a HUGE ceiling to floor body length mirror the width of my bed.

The things I can do with this.....

Lastly the bathroom............... May I just say I'm in absolute bliss. The dark color scheme is still in play yet the lights can brighten it up nicely if needed. The shower is fairly large with two opposing shower heads. The tub looks big enough to fit two or more people, like a damn jacuzzi!

My baths here when I take them shall be unmatched.

I couldn't be more satisfied and grateful for my room, but I need to leave so that diner will be ready on time. It's still fairly early but what I'm cooking takes time. I'm just happy Momma K was able to get someone to the store this morning. It's almost 3pm so I need to move.

Figuring Channie may like to come with me, I knock on his door and wait for a response. In less than a minute, he opens the door with a bored expression before smiling brightly.

He's so adorable!

"Hey Channie I'm cooking dinner for the house tonight, and I wanted to know if you'd like to help. What do you say?"

"Sure Cece! I have to turn off my systems though." He runs back, quickly shutting down his tv and I think his PS5 was on. He comes back to the door with his phone in his sweatpants pocket and closes the door behind him.

"So what are we cooking?" He asks as we enter the kitchen.

"I've been craving some soul food so that's what we're eating tonight."

"What's soul food? I've never heard of that."

What the fuck!?

Don't panic Mars, they not black.

It's totally understandable with the way they eat in Korea.