🚪 : 6

Today, Kookie will be learning how to open
the door since he needs to be a big boy (don't worry he is still baby)! Koo wobbled out of his bed with a squeal since he knew it was a big day! He was concentrated on his feet making sure not to fall down while trying to walk. "Koo, are you ready for your big day!?" Yoongi hyung asked while making his bottle. Kookie responded with a big high pitched squeal. Yoongi picked up Kookie and handed him his bottle since he knew how to drink it his self.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP IT'S KOOKIE'S BIG DAY!" Yoongi yelled excitedly while Kookie just..well..flung milk everywhere. Everyone ran to the living room still in their robes, half sleep. "I have a speech." Namjoon said trying to sound professional. "Today, Kookie will be learning how to open doors so he can be a big boy. Anything to say Kookie?" Kookie just let out a high squeal, very excited. 

"Ok Kookie, come to this door." Kookie wobbled to the door looking at the handle, curiously, with big boba eyes. "Ok Kookie place your hand on the handle." Jungkook placed his hand on the handle and waited for his next instruction like a good boy(bestest boy). "Good boy Kookie! Ok now, push down." Koo pushed down and waited once again, like a good boy! "Good job Kookie! Now push!" Koo pushed and the door came open. Kookie was so so happy! He thought it was magic!

Everyone cheered and jumped up and down showering Koo with kisses. Koo just squealed and clapped and felt all fuzzy. As celebration, Hobi hyung showered Jungkook with iron man toys, Taehyung fed him sweets, Jimin bought him clothes, the others showered him with cuddles and affection. Great job Kookie!

_____________________________________

Very short chapter😭😭