🍿 : 4

Today was movie night for the house of
Bangtan! Every Friday they prepare a movie for them to watch that they will all enjoy. Tonight is Encanto. "Pizza is ready!" Namjoon yelled. Koo squealed at the thought of the warm pizza and popcorn and the amazing movie! Everyone came rushing to the kitchen and Koo waddling along tripping upon his feet.

"Ill prepare the popcorn." Taehyung spoke. While everyone was getting their slices, Koo started whining on the edge of tears. Where was his slice of pizza? Little did he know Jimin hyung was just taking forever to get a plate because everyone was in the way! Koo started wailing. "It's ok Koo, Jimin hyungs trying to get your slice."  Jimin said trying to calm down the baby. Koo eventually calmed down and got his little (big) slice of pizza.

Hyungs make sure to cut up Jungkook's food so he doesn't choke on it. Everyone jumped on the couch excited for the movie. "DON'T JUMP ON THE COUCH OR ILL HIT YOU WITH MY GUCCI SLIPPER!" Jin yelled but everyone just started laughing.

"SHHH the movies starting." Taehyung whined. Koo just squealed trying to tease Taehyung. "Stop teasing me!" Taehyung whined once again and Koo just let out a high-pitched giggle.

Everyone started munching on there popcorn while Taehyung fed Jungkook his slices of pizza. The room filled with laughter and high-pitched giggles. Yoongles and Koo fell asleep during the movie while cuddling.
_____________________________________

Short chapter! Planning on doing some updates this week and the next since im off all week ! 😚