🎀 : 5

‼️TW.‼️ PUKE

Tell me if I have grammar errors! Not proofread.

Today, Kookie wasn't feeling to well. He woke up feeling hot and sweaty. It felt like his stomach was doing backflips. He could puke any minute now. Everything on his body hurt. He slipped very quickly. The first thing a baby would do if they're sick is cry. Jungkook started wailing loudly. Poor baby felt so bad.

Jin was up working on his computer. He never heard jungkook wail so loud. Almost loud enough to cause ringing in the ear. He sprung up to make sure the baby wasn't hurt. Pretty sure the other members were awake due to the loud crying. Jin opened the door and his eyes widened. Jungkook was all red and sweaty. Jin rushed to pick up the baby and set him in his lap. He rocked the baby to get him to calm down.

Jungkook was very hot. Yoongi came in the room. "Maybe he is sick?" Yoongi asked concerned. "I've never heard him cry so loudly before." Soon Jungkook calmed down when he realized his stomach started to hurt even more. Then before he knew it..he puked. A lot of it. "Yoongi go grab a bucket. I don't think he is done." Jin said grabbing baby wipes to wipe Jungkook's face to wipe the remaining puke.

Yoongi rushed to grab a bucket and a mop to clean the puke that was on the floor and started cleaning up the puke puddle. "Poor baby. He is all dirty, I'll go give him a bath." Jin spoke while laying Jungkook on the bed with his pacifier while he looked for more comfortable clothes for the baby to wear. Koo felt his stomach start to hurt again and started wailing. "Poor baby. Im so sorry." Jin baby talked.

After Jin was done picking out Koo's clothes. He picked up Kookie and sat him on the counter. Kookie looked around with curiosity and big eyes. As soon as Jin was done running the water, he stripped Koo from his clothes and set him in the bubble bath since he smells like soiled milk. Jungkook's stomach was feeling a little better since he puked. Koo looked at the bubbles. He looked at the bubbles with curiosity. He let out a squeal while pointing at the bubbles. "Those are bubbles baby." Jin spoke.

Once Kookie's bath was done and dressed. He was ready to go to sleep with his bunny plushie and pacifier. But he needed to take his medicine and have his bottle. Jin picked up Kookie from off the bed and walked downstairs. He grabbed a bottle of cold milk already prepared so he wouldn't have to do it again.

Once they got upstairs, Jin had to let Koo know he had to take medicine or the poisoned grape juice (lol). "Im sorry Kookie but...you have to take the poisoned grape juice." Koo gasped, frowned, and shook his head. "But it will help you get better, and you also have a cold bottle of milk to help get rid of the taste." Koo gave in a chugged down the medicine and immediately made grabby hands for his bottle.

He finished his bottle for the night, and it was time for him to get comfy in his crib. Jin picked Koo up and set Jungkook in his crib. "Goodnight Kookie." Jin himself went to cut off the lights in the room except for the lamp. Feel better Kookie!