💕 : 3

Today! Koo's hyungs were planning on taking Kookie to the park for him to get some fresh air, they were also have a picnic. Oh! They arrived at the park, lets see what happens next!
_____________________________________

"Alright Kookie, are you ready to play?" Hobi hyung asked while unbuckling Koo from his seatbelt. Koo flashed a bunny smile and stuck his fingers in a his mouth. "Ew Koo! Want your paci?" Koo made grabby hands for the paci and took his hand out his mouth followed by a string of saliva. Hobi took Koo out of the car and held his hand. The baby looked around curiosity. The park was empty since it was a weekday, everyone was at work and school!

"Me and Namjoon are gonna go set up the picnic." Jin spoke walking away with Namjoon. Meanwhile, the others were currently clowning around while Koo stared
and let out high pitched giggles.

Vmin decided to take Koo to the grass to play with the bubble machine! "Are you ready Koo? BUBBLE ATTACK!" Jimin exclaimed making jungkook squeal and let out his famous high pitched giggles. Taehyung on the other hand was trying to act cute for kookie but...he wasn't phased. But Koo still laughed at his hyung effort.

"Guys food's ready!" Namjoon yelled. Everyone came running to the picnic mat..except Vmin who was trying to help Koo learn to walk in his headspace. Namjoon started pulling out sandwiches and a bottle for Koo with some yogurts and baby crackers. Jungkook can eat his food just fine besides him getting yogurt and crumbs everywhere. He just needs help with his bottle. His hands are small and it feels like he has butter fingers! (Yes his hyung's are taller then him)

The picnic was full of giggles and and jokes! Everyone went home with their stomachs full. They had lots of fun. Especially Kookie! 💕