Yes. The foxes and the toads have recently signed a thousand-year alliance which will allow them to cooperate with each other. It was signed in the view of the Child of Prophecy and also to prevent any conflict between the summons. So, I believe that it will be wise to sign the contract as it will also be added to the fox contract list automatically. Kurama replied.

And who is the child of prophecy?  Naruto asked mentally.

I dunno. The wise fox lied while Naruto frowned.

It will be better if he does not know. Or else he will get too overconfident, thus proving the prophecy wrong. Kurama quietly thought to himself as he looked at Naruto signing the contract before going to sleep.

"Very well, I will sign the contract," Naruto said both to Kurama and Gamariki.

"Alright! You must be a pretty lucky guy as we have just made an alliance with another summons." Gamariki said as she smiled.

"What summons?" Jiraya asked as Naruto pretended to be confused by tilting his head towards right.

"Fox summons."

"I was not informed of that." Jiraya frowned.

"Oh! It was signed just recently. We will talk about it later but what you need to know right now is that this brat will be able to summon both foxes and toads at the same time." Gamariki replied while Naruto signed the contract with his blood.

"And done. Now what?" Naruto asked.

"Now try to summon a toad." Jiraya suggested as Naruto nodded.

The smoke soon cleared away to reveal just a tadpole much to dismay of Jiraya, Gamariki and Naruto. Kurama just burst out laughing.

<...>

Naruto never expected for Jiraya to push him from the high ground.

As he cursed at Jiraya for dropping him from high altitude, he sighed.

"Kurama. Give me your powerr or else both of us will die." Naruto said as Kurama silently started giving chakra to the blond.

Naruto felt a surge of chakra going through his body and he bit his right thumb again before summoning with great might. 

I hope this works. 

Almost immediately, Naruto felt falling into a soft structure.

"WHO SUMMONED ME WHILE I WAS EATING?" He heard an angry voice as he sweatdropped.

"WHERE IS JIRAYA? I WILL NOT GIVE HIM ANYMORE SAKE!" The toad giant continued to shout as Naruto decided to correct him.

"YO BIGASS TOAD!" Naruto shouted as the toad twitched.

"YOU KNOW THAT I CAN HEAR, YOU IDIOT!" The toad shouted back.

"Ah! I apologise. You see.... It was not the ero sennin who summoned you. It was I who did." Naruto said as the Toad broke out laughing.

"Very amusing! How can a puny brat like you can summon me?"

"Well, I did summon you. I need you to get out of here and teach that pervert sensei of mine a lesson which he will never forget." Naruto said.

"Oh! Is that so? Very well but on one condition. You have to drink sake with me. By the way name's Gamabunta. Nice to meet you Summoner."

"Oh! And my name's Uzumaki Naruto."

Naruto. Isn't he the son of Minato? Gamabunta thought as he applied pressure to his leg before leaping with its great strength.

(≧▽≦)