"What type of fetish?" Naruto asked.

"Fetish about an underaged blond name Kamaboko being blindfolded by a chocolate bun-haired girl." Jiraya angrily remarked.

"Huh? Sounds quite familiar." Naruto said in a confused manner.

"Anyways, what is it you want?" Jiraya enquired.

"Oh! I almost forgot about it. Can you please train me for the Chunin Exams?" Naruto said as he smack his palms together in a praying position.

"Well, I am quite busy with my research so... No." Jiraya said as Naruto open his mouth in shock.

"Oi Gaki! Use your sexy Jutsu and show him your female form." Kurama said.

Naruto smirked as he burst into white smoke which concealed his female form's breasts completely.

"Please accept my pre-paid fee for your lessons," Naruko said as Jiraya started bleeding from his nose while he took out his book and started scribbling.

A few minutes later

"Alright. That's enough, Naruto. I want you to come back to your normal form as I am going to train you." Jiraya said as Naruto reverted to his old form.

"So. First of all, I have heard about your strong chakra nature from the old man." Jiraya began as he noticed Naruto opening his mouth. "I mean the Third Hokage. Anyways, can you show me your favorite Jutsu of crystal nature?"

Naruto nodded as he created a clone for a target before quickly allowing the crystal chakra to flow into his hand and immediately a crystal blade appeared on his hand and slashed the blade across the clone's hand, causing it to burst into smoke.

"Impressive. It seems much more convenient and faster than taking out a kunai from the sleeves. And what about the strongest Jutsu?"

"I need a living being to show you this." Naruto said as Jiraya nodded.

Suddenly, both of them noticed a bird flying towards them.

Naruto quickly held out his hands and caught it easily. Then, he covered half of the bird with crystal and looked towards Jiraya as if to ask "What do you think?"

Jiraya just raised his brows before speaking "Impressive. It is the best thing which I have seen today. But, don't you think that it's unnecessary to kill it needlessly?"

"Oh. I do think it that way." Naruto said as he let the crystal break away, thus freeing the bird.

"Good. Now that I have analyzed your favorite jutsus, I believe that we can now get to training. Hmm..." Jiraya put his hand under his chin as he began thinking.

"First, let me introduce you to someone." Jiraya said as he bit his thumb and weaved hand signs.

[Summoning jutsu]

Immediately a toad with heinous lipstick and makeup appeared.

"Jiraya! It's been so long since I last saw ya!" The toad exclaimed.

"Ah, Gamariki! Beautiful as ever I see. Anyways, I want you to meet this brat as you will be training him." Jiraya said as Gamariki looked at Naruto who was twitching at the toad.

"Isn't he that brat?" Gamariki enquired as Jiraya nodded. "Well, tell ya what? I would like to make a contract with you first. Will you be interested in signing the summoning contract which will allow you to summon us any time?"

"Wait. Give me a few moments to think." Naruto said as he pretended to think while in reality, he was discussing with the Nine tails.

So what do you think about it? Should I accept it, Kurama? Naruto thought to Kurama