"Hi!" he happily greeted, throwing a hand up. "I'm Ray!"

While the others of Team Flash were exchanging names, Parker leaned over to Felicity, wildly impressed with her ability to snag attractive men.

"He's a damn Disney Prince," Parker mumbled.

"Oh, I know.." Felicity agreed under her breath.

"And who's this? No, wait, don't tell me.." Ray quickly said, grinding his teeth in thought as he stared at Parker. "Parker?"

"You'd be correct," Parker said, holding her hand out to shake his.

Adding reasons to believe he was a true Disney Prince, Ray Palmer took her outstretched hand and kissed it.

Parker tried to wipe the ecstatic look off her face before anyone saw.

"I've heard a lot about you from Felicity."

The girls shared an impressed look. Felicity hooked an arm through Parker's and led the Team back into the Cortex.

Everyone besides Parker lingered around Ray, watching in awe or interest while he stepped out of his suit.

"Well, my ears popped," Ray said after he set the suit on a mannequin for examination.

"You're lucky you didn't break your neck," Caitlin said.

At the keyboard, Parker's fingers typed in Ray Palmer into a Google search on the computer. It was odd, at first, how quickly a picture of his face and job popped up. With a look at exactly what his occupation was, it made sense.

"He could probably pay for it very easily.." Parker predicted. "This dude owns Palmer Tech. Good Lord, Felicity.. You really know how to pick your men."

"Yeah, what is it with superheroes being billionaires?" Caitlin wondered.

Parker raised her eyebrow. "Barry isn't rich."

"So, have you picked a name yet?" Cisco cut in. He was practically bouncing on his heels, eager to give a suggestion.

"I'm kind of partial to the A.T.O.M," Ray admitted.

Cisco tilted his head. "You married to that, or..?"

In order to lessen the offence, Dr.Wells decided to give a compliment. "Your A.T.O.M. suit, is quite the technological achievement, Mr.Palmer. I'm impressed."

"And he's never impressed," Caitlin added, ensuring Ray knew the full extent of the nice comment.

"Well, thank you. But I can't quite seem to keep it up."

No one would have noticed the sexual innuendo, if Felicity hadn't caught it and proceeded to go a little too in-depth to ensure the rest of the Team understood it was not meant as a innuendo.

"He means the suit."

"Yeah, I mean the suit."

"Yup, I can say that every thing works just fine. There's nothing to fix in..that..area.."

"No, no, no, the sex is great!"

Parker and Barry caught each others eyes, a mix of horrified and insanely amused. That was the moment they understood why Ray and Felicity were together. Both were painfully awkward.

"I know from Felicity that you have been very helpful with Barry and the Flash suit, and I was hoping to get another set of eyes on my.." Ray paused, looking for Felicity's help to finish his sentence.

"Problem," she filled in.

"Problem," Ray repeated.

"Any friend of the Arrow is a friend of--"