Lizzie's tears flowing down her cheeks as she stares at her daughter brokenly

"You said some words that really make me feel like you'll throw me away at any time you want. You said the exact same words that the adults in my past life said to me once they've shown me that they don't want me anymore. So don't blame me for this. This is why I'm so confused with my emotions and it hurts me because you made me very dependent on you" Elia said, of course she notices the hurt looks on her Mama and it hurts her too seeing those facial expressions.

"Eli, this is our first time getting into a big massive argument and I can assure you that this won't be the last argument we'll have in the future. You understand? In the future there will obviously be us arguing. I know you know that we won't be happy all the time, we'll still get into misunderstanding situations and make us argue. And no matter what I said at that time, know that it will never have the same meaning as the adults in your past life said. I said it as your mother, that will always love you no matter what and only wants what's best for her baby girl." Lizzie explained. She needs to tell Elia, needs to comforts Elia even though she had said some of it many times but she told Elia she'll comfort and assured Elia that she'll do it every time when Elia needs it and this is one of the times that Elia needs this assurance

"Lily and John said that I'll ruin your lives" Elia mumbles quietly. She still remembers what they said to her when she's visiting them months ago.

"Adelaine, look at me" Lizzie said sternly, this meant business.

Now Lizzie knows why her daughter was carrying such big emotions like this. Because the adults in her past life say things like that to her daughter and of course when things go wrong, Elia will start to believe that it's from her.

Elia just looks at her Mother's green eyes that are identical with her, the eyes that always makes Elia feel safe, comfortable and loved every single time.

Lizzie looks at her daughter's eyes that hold a thousand pain and it breaks the mother's heart all over again. Elia is her whole world, hers and Sebastian's.

She's not just an Olsen but she's an Olsen- Stan.

"You didn't ruin our lives, Adelaine"

"Maybe not yet" Elia mumbled

"Baby, you could never" Lizzie told her earnestly. "Your daddy and I love you much too much for you to ever be a burden on us. I don't think either of us were truly living until you came into our lives. You could never ruin our lives because you're the reason we're living them,"

"I love you more than life itself, Baby. So, so much" Lizzie added, as she looked at her daughter softly. And Elia always could hear the sincereness when her mother assured her every time.

Elia was silent for a moment as she thought through everything her Mama and she had just discussed. She, of course, on some level knew that Mama and Papa loved her. She knew that on some level she's not the one who ruined The Drew's life, but to hear it all and rip that wound open again, it hurt.

"You promise, you'll tell me if you ever start to feel like you don't want me anymore and you hate me?" Elia finally asked quietly.

Lizzie's eyes filled with tears as she tried to restrain herself from hugging her daughter tightly because she respects Elia's boundaries right now.

"No" Lizzie simply said after taking a deep breath. "Because I won't ever have to, I will never not want you, I will never hate you and that includes your father no matter how hard you're bullying him with Luna. No matter what you do, how you act or what path you choose, I will always love you. Your Daddy will always love you. You are an Olsen and also a Stan. You are ours, Sweetheart. And that means unconditional love. Do you understand what that means?"