...in the end...

Hi! My bub's!

in the end
It's you and i
And clouds will disappear
So hold on tight!
Just tell me you love me
Then i could give you everything
That day will be the
Best part of me!
~Ooohoo~

in the endIt's you and iAnd clouds will disappearSo hold on tight!Just tell me you love meThen i could give you everythingThat day will be theBest part of me!~Ooohoo~

.....................
Continue karna chahiye
Right?
.....................

Ashish's p.o.v

Currently I'm in my car with others heading back to my mansion. Well they want to meet shrawani that's why they are coming at my place.

Simran: Ashish when are you going to take shrawani to honeymoon? Hmm!?

Ashish: plan tho kar raha tha....but right now i have so many thoughts so i think i'll just settle it later......and secondly it might not be safe.

Anmol: firstly! Don't worry I'll settle it for you!

After a while we arrived at the mansion. We entered and headed towards leaving room. I thought shrawani must be up stairs so first I got there but didn't found her. I decided to ask the maid but when i went to the kitchen i saw something.....i don't like.

Shrawani's p.o.v

I'm tired of watching tv and doing drawings....so i went to the kitchen to drink water but i saw all the maid preparing a lot of food.......is it his birthday today.....no~.....is someone going to visit?

Shrawani: is there any.....guest today?..... what's so special?

I asked in excitement, they all bowed to me and one of them answered me looking down. I really don't like this.....i can notice this in there eyes they are way to much scared to look at me in the eye.

Maid: yes, Mrs. Chanchlani..... Sir's friends are coming for dinner tonight!

It must be them....i don't know but i felt little good knowing they'll come. As I'm board i walked to them and decided to help but....they all gasp while looking at me all scared to hell.

Maid: Mrs. Chanchlani sir didn't allowed you to do any work......aapko kuch khana hai kya? Hum banate hai!?.....aa-aap kyu....?

Shrawani: are nahi nahi! I just........ wanted to help you guys.....I'm bored anyways! ✌️

Maid: Mrs Chanchlani
..... Just rest! Sir will fire us if he got to know this!

Ohhh God! Ashish has also threatened them!?.... he's being too much now. It's not like I'm sick that i need to rest the whole fucking day! I smiled at them

Shrawani: no! He won't do anything...... don't worry......aab muze batao.... what do you guys wanna cook?

After one or two hours we finished with dinner...now we were preparing some sweet desert. I was too busy to notice that front door opened and a loud growl could be heard. I turn and saw furious Ashish standing in food frame. All maid's started bowing nonstop.