HIS PROMISE

Hello! So....

Aaj main bohot bohot bohot!!! Kush hu.....u all know the reason very well! 😍🤭😏😳✌️

I wish I could see this smile for my all left life

So yes iss chapter ko votes chahiye! And.....

Continue the backchodi......

Ashish's p.o.v

I smiled seeing her fall asleep in my arms,...... probably fainted due to tiredness. I wish I could keep her like this forever. Her sweet Lavender perfume always catches my heart. Having her close to me like this......drives me crazy. I didn't ever imagine that my first time talking to her would be like this. That motherfucker really want to be in his grave!. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Kunal. I didn't get to say anything and he just told me to get shrawani back to her house. He said jishan and Rohit will take care of event in college......and told me to never leave shrawani alone for the time being. I thank him and hung up. Then I slowly pick her up bridal style and walked out of class.

I already called my driver to wait for us at college gate. Driver opened the back door and I got inside slowly not waking her up. I placed her on my laps and she hugged me like baby. Yeh ladki bohot cute hai! I giggled and caress her hairs. The way she held my jacket tightly is really cute and her hairs are so soft. I kissed her forehead and said.

Ashish: I'm so sorry princess, for coming late. I promise!......I. WON'T. LET. ANYTHING. BAD HAPPENED. TO. YOU. AGAIN.

After a while.....we arrived at her house. As I gently placed her on her bed and covered her with the duvet. Then I laid beside her and caress her hair, while staring at her face as I gave a warm smile. Suddenly my phone started ringing as I got the call, I immediately took the call and came out of room, afraid that she would get disturb by the sound. I was one of my managers phone. I was sitting in living room as we talked about some meeting things for a while. And out of blue I heard a scream and I knew it was shrawani. I immediately cut the call and ran up stairs to her room and found her crying badly hugging her knees tightly. On bed.