Tatooine Battle, Desert, Droid sale

Start from the beginning

Raven POV

I had the captain Antilles in my grasp staring at him then my Elites arrive with a couple of Stormtroopers I look at Elite 1 who said "My lord, the Death Star Plans are not in the main computer" I look at Antilles breathing I ask "Where are those transmissions you intercepted" I raise him into the air "What have you done with those plans"?

Antilles chocks a bit he said "We intercepted no transmissions" I raise him higher, and he chocks more "This is a consular ship" I stare at him "We're on a diplomatic mission" I tighten my grip I ask "If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador" Slowly Antilles chocks then limps I threw his corpse and turn "Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those plans".

I breath turning around "And bring me the passengers" I look to the Elites "I want them alive" The Elites nod said "Yes, Master" I turn and leave hearing Elite 1 said "You heard Lord Raven get to work" I walk down a hallway breathing.

3rd POV

Meanwhile a few Stormtroopers are looking around a hall checking everything then walking slowly holding a pistol is Leia who looks at them a Stormtrooper turns saw Leia who move to the side, but the Stormtrooper said "There's one" Catching the 2nd Stormtrooper attention "Set to stun" But Leia fires killing the Stormtrooper and runs.

But the 2nd Stormtrooper fires stunning Leia causing her to collapse and the Stormtroopers run over 2nd Stormtrooper said "She'll be all right" Then Elite 3 arrives she ask "What happen" The Stormtroopers stand attention 2nd Stormtrooper said "We found a prisoner" Elite 3 look down to see Leia there Elite 3 said "Inform Lord Raven we have a prisoner" A 3rd Stormtrooper nods and leaves.

Meanwhile R3 opens a door to an escape pod and shuffles in with R2 right behind him C-3PO notice he said "Hey" C-3PO runs over to them "You two are not permitted in there" But R2 beeps and continues "It's restricted" R3 turn his head beeping "You'll both be deactivated for sure" R2 turn his head beeping before turning back "Don't either of you call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease".

C-3PO move his head "Come out, before somebody sees either of you" R2 and R3 both stand side by side they turn their head whistle and blip to C-3PO "Secret mission" He moves back "What plans" He looks around "What are you both talking about" He looks back to them "I'm not getting in there" Suddenly a shot fire close to where he was.

R2 and R3 both raspberry at C-3PO turning their heads around and C-3PO slowly bends down getting in "I'm going to regret this" Once he was in the door close and the pod is launch spinning below as a Gunner notice he said "There goes another one" He aims but the Officer said "Hold your fire" The Gunner did "There's no life-forms" The Officer tilt his body a bit "It must have short-circuited".

R2, R3 and C-3PO watch the Stardestroyer and the ship spins in the distance C-3PO said "That's funny" The three droids look at the ship "The damage doesn't look as bad from out here" C-3PO looks to R2 and R3 "Are you both sure this thing is safe" R3 whistles and R2 beep they look back while the pod spirals down towards Tatooine.

Raven POV

I walk out of a room with an Officer I turn to see Elite 3 walking with four Stormtroopers, and Leia Organa I look at Elite 3 who said "Stormtroopers found her hiding" I look to Leia who said "Darth Raven" I breath staring "Only you could be so bold" Leia moves her head "The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this" I breath again "When they hear you've attacked..."

But I said "Don't act so surprised, Your Highness" I stare at her "You weren't on any mercy mission this time" Leia moves her head "Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies" I breath lean forward "I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you" Shaking her head Leia said "I don't know what you're talking about".