She kisses my nose and laughs, "Okay, Princess," she concedes, "Let's get you out of here and we can lay in the sun for a bit."

I smile, thankful for some warmth, "Okay."

We get out of the pool, and I run inside to grab towels, trying to be fast as to not get much water on the floor. Once back outside, I hand Billie a towel and dry off myself.

Billie takes her towel and places it on the grass before laying down on it. Once I'm no longer dripping, I do the same, laying on my back next to her.

"You look really beautiful in that bikini," Billie comments.

I turn my head to look at her, blushing, "Thank you, Billie."

Billie chuckles lowly and turns onto her side, facing me. I subconsciously look down to her boobs before meeting her eyes and seeing a smirk on her face, "Sorry," I blush again.

Billie laughs, "Feel free to look whenever you like."

She pokes her boob through the bathing suit, and I watch as it jiggles before resting back into place.

"Okay," I squeak softly.

I look at her, seeing a smirk appear on her face.

"Do you wanna touch them?"

My red face blushes even more, and I quickly look down at my hands, "Oh- uhm..."

Billie chuckles and sits up, facing me, "I know you've thought about it," she teases.

I sit up as well, but only so it's easier to look down at my lap, "I wouldn't want to, uhm, make you uncomfortable."

She smiles, "I promise I'm not uncomfortable. Are you?"

I shake my head, looking down at my lap.

"Oh, come on now," she tilts her head, "Use your words for me."

"I'm comfortable," I smile.

"Good," she praises, scooting closer to me. She places her hands on my waist, " So what are you waiting for?"

Her fingers tickle along my sides, and I slowly lift my hand. I poke her boob once and blush, dropping my head and returning my hands to my lap.

"Can I touch yours? You can say no. You decide whether you give consent."

I look into her eyes, a small smile breaking on my lips. I imagine her hands on my chest, and get butterflies that soar from between my legs, up through my stomach.

"I give consent," I say bashfully.

Billie smiles and her hands run up my waist until they reach my breasts. She slowly pushes on one with her thumb. My breath hitches and I wish I could shut my legs. She then takes her right hand and cups it around my boob, lifting it slightly before dropping it and watching it bounce into place.

I giggle at the feeling, and cover my face with my hands.

"You're so cute," she comments.