But a quick glance revealed that Jie was sitting far away from the other two, basically sitting at opposite ends of the sofa.

He suddenly got up and poured a glass of water for each of the two, without drinking it himself.

As he passed the water, his mother's red fingernails touched the back of his hand, and Jie’s brow wrinkled slightly for a split second, and he kept that hand in his pocket after he sat down.

At this point, a new character appeared in the scene, it was none other than Jie's father.

Jie got up and poured another glass of water for his father.

After drinking the water, his father fished out three coupons from his pocket and handed two of them to Jie's mother and sister.

Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng looked at each other and understood that this should be to what was written in Xiao Jie's diary.

Sure enough, the next second, Xiao Jie's sister shoved her coupon into Xiao Jie's hand.

The scene suddenly switched to the sky outside the window, a darkening and a lightening that should have represented the passing of the night.

Still in the living room, this time, Jie's father pulls out another coupon and gives it to Jie's sister.

Jie got up and left the living room.

The scene starts to change after his back, and finally stops at the bedroom door. There were three bedrooms in total, two on opposite sides, both with their doors half-open, giving a rough idea of the layout inside.

The one on the left was dominated by pink tones, while the one on the right was dominated by blue tones.

Without hesitation, Jie entered the one on the left, which corresponded exactly to the last one Tong Che and the two had passed through.

Both Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng were a little surprised and were about to say something when they heard a sudden sound from the stereo hidden in some corner of the room. A delicate female voice -

"I don't want to live in this pink room. No, no no! "

It was answered by a low male voice, his tone extraordinarily doting, "Good girl, this is the decor Daddy chose for you, don't you like it?"

"No, I don't like it! It's all pink, it's so cheesy! "

"Then what colour do you like? Daddy will have someone redecorate it for you! "

"I like blue! I don't need to redecorate, I want the one opposite! "

But this one, this is your brother's room!It's not as big as yours, and it doesn't have as much light as yours. "

"I don't care, I just want this room, I want it!"

"Okay, okay."

There was a pause in the conversation and then the same male voice rang out again, but the tone was worlds apart from the one before. No warmth could be heard, it was like a business announcement, "Jie, your sister is switching rooms with you. It's a bargain, that room is big and has good light. "

He was answered by an inaudible teenager's voice, which only answered, in a low voice, "Yes."

The conversation ended here, and after a short burst of noise, the room reverted to calm.

What else could Tong Che and Mu Hanfeng not understand?

Why would Xiao Jie live in a pink room like that. Because it was, from the beginning, not the room prepared for him, and when it was changed to him, not a single word of his wishes had been asked for.