Javsiabsuwjsvsb help

Start from the beginning

Whoever had opened the door was now sat on the floor next to me petting my head. I cried and sobbed and screamed not knowing why. It was so hard to breathe I thought this was the end.
"-mmy? Tom? Tom-my? c-n you —— me? To—y?"

Whoever was sat there was trying to talk to me but I can't tell what they were saying. They had pulled my head into their lap now but everything was so faint it felt like my senses weren't working.

They had placed their hand on my head. As I laid on the floor my mind was able to grab a better sense of reality. I uncovered my head as I locked eyes with techno.

"Tommy? Can you hear me now?" He asked and I nodded my head slightly as I tried to control my breathing. I watched as he started to cry slightly

"Techno I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" he covered my ears lightly with his hands.

"Shh don't Tommy it's okay, just calm down alright?.." I closed my eyes as techno petted my head yet again.

I was on the verge of passing out when techno stood up and picked me up. I flinched at the sudden movement. He put my arm over his shoulder.

"Hold on Tommy, I want you to go lay in bed, it's a lot better than the floor." Techno carried me up the stairs and set me down in my bed.
"Tech I'm so sorry I just- I jsut wanted to- I wan-" I tried to explain as tears started falling down my face.

"I get it Tommy, you wanted to hurt yourself.." techno finished my sentence for me.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried to him. "Please please I'm so sorry I never meant to make you upset!" I sat back up in bed and grabbed his arm.

"Shhh shh Tommy it's okay it's okay. Lay down." I watched a tear or two fall down technos face as he looked at me. I didn't lay back down, all I did was continue to plead to him.

"Techno please I'm so sorry! Please I don't want to upset you! I'll do anything! Just please..! Please.." techno pulled me into a hug and i continued to cry into his shoulder.

He patted my back and messed with my hair while he hugged me.

"Tommy.. lay down alright.. you need rest.. we can talk about this when you wake up alright? I want you to listen to me." I just cried and cried as I laid back down.

"Techno, I really don't want you to hate me.." I said while I was still holding onto his arm. He smiled at me.

"Don't worry Tom's i love you like a little brother." He ruffled my hair and I let go of his arm. "Try to get some sleep."

The door opened then closed no he was gone. As I laid my head on the pillow I closed my eyes and almost immediately fell asleep

-time skip 😱-

I woke up and checked the time. It had been about 3 hours since I fell asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before getting out of bed. I made my way downstairs and I was greeted by techno. And only techno.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"They just went out to run errands, nothing special." Techno said. "Anyways, how about I make you something to eat."

"Um no I'm alright I'm not that hungry.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Wait wait hold up give me like 2 minutes." Techno had me sit in the living room as he walked over to the kitchen.

Like he had said techno walked in about 2 minutes later with a plate with 2 slices of toast. With a small piece of butter on the side with a plastic knife.

"Here do you want butter or not?" He asked.

"Um I guess I'll have-" no no that's way to many calories. "I don't want butter." I said and picked up a piece of toast.

"Alright well enjoy." He smiled at me.

I slowly brought the piece of toast up to my mouth and took a bite. I don't know why but I felt more comfortable around techno. Maybe it's because he didn't force me to do anything and he didn't ask to many questions. He's just really considering.

After a couple minutes I had finished the piece of toast and I didn't feel half bad.

-omg is that another time skip??-
-omg and a change of POV???!!?!-

Technos POV:

It was nearly 10 pm as everyone had returned home a while ago, now they were getting ready for bed. As I sat down on my bed I put my head in my hands.

I let out a breathy sigh as I fell back into the bed. I felt so bad for tommy. I don't understand how he could be doing this to himself. I never thought someone could hate themselves so much.

I laid my head down on my pillow right as there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I groaned out as I moved my hands uncovering my face.

"Hey techno- did anything happen while you were here alone with Tommy?" I heard Wil ask as I sat up.

"Well um- he kinda just- I don't know how to say this Wil. Im just so worried about him. I found him in the bathroom and he was just sobbing on the floor. I got him to calm down but then he told me that he- he wanted to- I can't even say it... I just want him to feel better." I explained quickly only stuttering over a couple of my words.

Wil looked at me with concern before hugging me. I truly felt sorry for Tommy and I hated to see him suffer like this.
———————————————————
Word count: 1688
Dang this took a while, thanks a ton for over 1k views I'm in shock I had no idea people would actually read this. Thanks to all the support, don't forget to vote :) also this isn't edited I'm too sick to edit rn