❤︎︎ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝❤︎︎

Beginne am Anfang

"Come on [Yn], you got this!" Self boasting myself with confidence, I took a step further through the entrance before then taking a few more, up until I was at the doors of the building. This.. is it. I'm going to do it and if I don't, then I might never get this chance again. I have to say it, I know I have to, before it's too late.

—————————

"Achoo!" As my head flew forward, I let out a loud sneeze across the classroom. Everyone turned to look at me and I looked down in embarrassment, perhaps I had gotten a little sick from the sudden rainfall that day. My nose wouldn't stop sniffling.

"[Ln], do you have to go home sick?" As the teacher called my name, I stood from my seat in panic and rested my palms firmly on my desk "no! I'm fine!" My response came out louder then I had intended. "Very well.." he gave me a side glance before continuing on with the lesson.

Letting out a bothered sigh, I rested my head on my desk and kept rubbing my nose with the side of my finger to stop it from being all runny. "Psst, [Yn]" hissing into my ear, Yuki tapped me on the shoulder with her pencil, making me turn my head to face her.

"Are you really sure you're okay? Tooru or I could go home with you to take care of you" Yuki then smiled as she held her thumb up. I was about to reject the offer before my eyes lit up at the new idea that gathered it's way into my head from her words.

If I went home with Ishikawa who would then take care of me, I could confess to him there! "Actually, I might go home.. but please, stay here, Ishikawa would be too dense to pay attention in class so I wouldn't be able to catch up on anything with him. So we'll need your notes" I smiled towards her.

She tapped her chin with her pencil before nodding and smiling in return "makes sense, very well, hope you feel better" Yuki then gave me an expression of sympathy. The bell then rang and I stood up from my seat, making me way to Ishikawa with Yuki alongside me.

"Oi, Tooru. Take [Yn] home and treat her medicine, you better take good care of her or else I'll beat you up" Yuki raised her fist, trying to threaten him into it. "Geez, okay okay, I would have done it without the threat anyways, [Ln] is my friend it's not like I'd want to not look after her"

He then grabbed his bag up and took my own from my hands to carry them both. "Come on then, I'll make sure that you're able to come to school tomorrow, it's only a runny nose anyways" Ishikawa smiled as he pushed my shoulders forward to make me start moving to the exit of the classroom.

"Only a sniffle for now, just wait until I'm coughing all over you" with a teasing grin, I pretended to cough into my elbow. Ishikawa shook his head with a smile and furrowed eyebrows as he ruffled my hair up "oh well, if you're better in the end then I don't mind getting coughed on"

—————————

Flopping down into my bed, I snuggled into it and let out a satisfied sigh. My sweet bed, oh how I can't live without you. "I'll go get some tissues and a bowl of soup for you, any preferences?" Ishikawa dropped his bag at my bed before looking up to me. Raising my head from my beds sheets I thought for a few seconds.

"Any soup with chicken is a good soup" I then smiled and sniffled before digging my face back into my bed. "Okay then, I'll be back in a few" with that, he closed the door behind him as he left the room. Now it was time, confession plan is ready to go! "How am I gonna do this, write a letter and put it in his bag? Would he think I'm lame?"

I kicked my feet up and down onto my bed as I got lost into my own thoughts. "Should I just say it? Would I even be able to form the right words?" Sighing, I covered my face with my hands and let out a small groan. Maybe I hadn't really thought this through that well. "Maybe I could do something.. unique? Nah.. too much effort"