"Thank you." I smiled. "You look nice too."

She giggled as her friend pulled her back in to dance.

"Who was that again?" I asked Allie.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "She's literally in most of our classes."

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Rachel, right?"

Hazel laughed. "Girl, that's Raven."

"Oops. My bad." I said. "She was nice though. I honestly just didn't remember."

"You'd fit right in the movie mean girls." Chelsea joked.

"Oh." I held up my finger. "Stop it, I'm not mean."

"You are a little."

"You little bitch." I softly elbowed Allie to the side. "Why don't we dance a little."

Allie laughed and danced along to the music with me. I felt a little uncomfortable dancing in public so I observed Allie and copied her moves.

"A little more hip, Iz. I know you can do it."

"Like this?" I smirked as I moved my body to the beat of the music a little more than before.

"Exactly that. Atta girl."

"You really are rocking that dress, Izzie." Hazel said.

"Well thank you." I said while doing a little spin, showing off the dress. The booze was starting to give me more confidence.

The girls laughed and did a little cheer for me which made me burst out into laughter.

I redirected my attention back to Allie and put my hands around her waist.

"Go dance with Hazel." I said. "Make a move, I'm so sure she liked you."

"But, what if she doesn't."

"You can still dance with her. You guys are friends, it's not weird or anything."

"But—" she said again.

"Oops. My apologies." I said as I softly pushed her towards Hazel making her almost crash into her.

"I hate you." Allie mouthed as she took Hazel's hand.

I grinned. Mission successful.

I continued to dance, this time with Chelsea. I put my arms around her waist and moved my body to the music.

"You're quite the dancer." Chelsea laughed. "I didn't know your hips could move like that."

I giggled. "Well, I like to call it a hidden talent."

"I'm enjoying it." She teased. "That dress looks hot on you."

I felt the alcohol I had consumed rise to my head. There was something about the way she spoke. It rattled something inside of me that I couldn't quite put into words. Was it the wine?

I pulled her closer to me as I put my hands on her hips and slowly swayed them from the left to the right. A faint giggle escaped from Chelsea's lips. One that made me smile a little more. I placed my head on her shoulder while we continued to dance. I felt peaceful in this moment. I felt at place.

I looked up and started looking around. I wasn't sure what I was looking for until my eyes stopped right at the dark haired woman I had been admiring for over a month now. Our eyes locked but it felt uncomfortable. It felt like I was doing something wrong. Like I was betraying her by dancing with Chelsea. It didn't make sense for me to think that way. Even though maybe in my head I had thought about all the possible scenarios that could happen between us, none of it was real. None of it would ever happen. She was my teacher and I was simply her student.

I groaned, frustrated at how badly I wanted the unreachable while being in the arms of someone who was right there to grab.

"Are you okay?" Chelsea asked me.

I moved away from her shoulder so I could face her. "I am, don't you worry."

"Do you want to do something else?" She asked.

"I'm fine here, let's dance some more." I smiled.

She smiled back at me and moved her hand to my face, slowly stroking my cheek with her thumb. "You are so beautiful."

I blushed. "So are you, Chels."

She moved closer to me, our faces inches away from eachother. My heart sped up as I felt her breathing on my face.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked.

I froze, only for a few seconds. I smiled as I grabbed the back of her head and slowly pulled her face closer to mine until our lips met.

Her lips were soft and felt like a blanket being wrapped around me. I could taste the wine on her lips as we kissed. She wrapped her arms tightly around me as she softly sucked on my lip. I smiled, secretly enjoying it more than I wanted to admit.

After a few minutes I broke up our kiss. "Stay here, I'm getting us some drinks."

"Alright." She smiled while stroking her thumb against her lip.

I couldn't help but smirk as I walked away from her. Kissing a hot girl was never boring.

I walked into the bathroom stall where we hid our wine. As I opened the door Ms. Porter was ready to walk out. Just the sight of her already ruined the whole moment for me. Why was it that even just looking at her could ruin everything I had going with Chelsea. It was so stupid. I hated the fact that a fantasy was ruining something real.

"Hi." I said as I walked past her.

She didn't acknowledge me much but gave me a sincere smile. "Enjoy your night, Izzie." She said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"You too." I replied but the words seemed to fade away into the bathroom stall. I rolled my eyes as I looked at myself in the mirror. How could I be so stupid?

I crouched down to grab the bottles of wine that we left under the sink and took a big swing. I needed to get more drunk than I already was to survive tonight.

—————————————————————

A/N: i wrote this in 45 minutes bc i've been lacking on my updates so i'm sorry if it's shit, but i wanted to give you something.