Diana continued to yell some very inappropriate words that the author has no energy to write so now we're gonna have an ultrasound!

"They're so small... Are you sure thats a baby?" Diana's eyes watered as she looked at the sonograph. 

Diana pulled her shirt down after wiping the gel off and stood in front of the man who gave her the news.

Quickly, she wrapped her arms around the man and laid a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Kenzo." 

"It's good, I know how much you've wanted this, and how much you've suffered after that incident with..." Diana cut the man off.

"Thats enough, no one can know about this. Delete all records and keep your fucking mouth shut. After all, people are more likely to fuck over someone they love over someone they fear." 

"Okay boss but you need to take it easy, if you overwork, you could risk miscarriage." 

"I'm not stupid. Leave, now." Diana ordered as Kenzo walked towards the door. "Damn I wish I could've been the baby daddy." Kenzo whined as he turned and looked at the girl once more before leaving.

"Shut up pussy." Diana turned her head.

She can't even hide that smile of hers.

Diana waited until she knew the man was gone.

"My god, Oh my god! I'm finally starting a family of my own!" She started jumping up and down out of pure excitement.

"Wait no thats bad for the baby!" Diana exclaimed as she stopped herself.

"I'm gonna have babies! The ones they said I could never have at that! What a fucking miracle!" She paused.

 "Sorry, mommy can't help but curse, I'll learn to watch my mouth!" She rubbed her stomach with a smile.

"I've been too reckless with my body because I didn't know you were there. Don't worry though, Mommy will protect you so no bad people come find you..." Her mind traveled to the person who impregnated her.

~~

Suddenly Lorenzo thrusted into her roughly, snapping the girl out of her thoughts. 

"To be honest Diana, when I noticed your nipples getting bigger because of me, I thought, 'Maybe she's pregnant', for a moment. Then I realized you weren't." He commented as he continued to rapidly thrust.

"And what about it?" Diana bit her lip trying to keep her moans to a minimum because of where they were.

"So after that, I thought about doing you until real milk would come out of those pretty tits of yours." He moved down to her chest and started groping and sucking her nipples leaving Diana with a gasp.

"I already told you... I can't get pregnant or it'd die!" 

"I know but... God you're always so sensitive wherever I touch you." Lorenzo changed the topic.

"Get to your point!" She whisper-yelled as he flipped her over to her knees.

"I wanna fuck you so much, and cum inside of you so much, that you'd have my baby." 

~~

"Ahhh. I didn't think he was serious when he said some cringe shit like that, now look at me..."  Diana looked down at her stomach as she sat.

"Should I tell Lorenzo since he's the father?... Theres no way he'd tell me to get rid of the baby... right? But he was talking about how he had no time for a family..."

If he tells me to abort the child or makes an unpleasant expression, even if its Lorenzo, I might kill him.

 A shadow loomed over her face at the thought.

Thats stupid too, I already ran away from the man. I can't just randomly come back like that.

"I told myself  that I didn't love your daddy but... He's such a kind person loves. He's always on my mind and I can't get him out." She inhaled. 

"I have no clue what I'm going to do, but I'll protect you no matter what."

~

A/N: 

Do you see the ending? Because I do lolllllllllll 😃

I feel like everything i've written in here has been too serious so like I just made everything more fun!