bell the blacksmith

Bell cranel is a quiet boy, he likes to spend a lot of time alone, either training in using weapons or martial arts, or in his forge his grandfather built him.

Bell travels to orairo when he is 15 to start his journey to becoming an amazing blacksmith.

Bell joins the Hephaestus familia, and is welcomed with open arms by the goddess herself.

Bell produces amazing weapons and armours, and is quickly found out by many in orario, because if the quality of the stuff he produces.

He has a goal in mind after spending a lot of time with his goddess, he wants to produce a sword worthy of her. (Bell and welf swap roles in this story pretty much, but bell is quickly recognised for the stuff he makes.)

While in a shop on a new floor one day, setting up him new area in a better store then the one for beginners, he meets the sword princess, who compliments him for the quality of the weapons he produces.

Follow bell as he becomes a well known blacksmith, and watch his harem grow over time.

Bell will be very quiet and shut in, when he meets Hephaestus, she finds him adorable, while also amazed by the stuff he can make.

As he becomes more popular for his works, Hephaestus will force him out when she goes to meet some of her god friends.

He will make a lot of allies, and will contract with who the author chooses.

Image at top is what he wears.