The quirkless Rising

Idea from WaluigiNumber1

Izuku was a kind boy up until he was diagnosed quirkless, where his parents started to neglect him and his sister and childhood friends started to bully and abuse him.

Izumi started to tell lies to her parents about what izuku did to her and her friends and they started to abuse izuku as well and his aunt's and uncles started to neglect him as well.

At the age of 12 izuku ran away from home as he didn't want to stay in a abusive household anymore, and was found by David shield who took him in as he doesn't care about quirks.

He trains izuku along side melissa after izuku asked if David could make him a shield, and izuku becomes the number 1 hero in America with melissa being number 2.

The quirkless community start to rise and become more confident in their actions due to the two of them becoming hero's, and are started to be seen as equals in America.

Izuku and Melissa go to Japan for a bit and starts to help the quirkless community there, people loved that, but the hero's hated it because they were losing their ranks to quirkless people.

So the hero's formed a plan, to overthrow the two by releasing the top villains of all time form Japan to kill the two.

How will the two defeat the villains and what will they do after they have done that?

(izuku Shimura story)

Ship:
Izuku X Melissa 

Hero names/ people who help izuku:

Izuku: Silver guard

Melissa: Bald Eagle

Tenko (gets OFA from the previous users and turns good and helps izuku and Melissa): sargent war zone

Mei: Iron zero (invents gadgets to help quirkless people)

The fox women izuku saved when he was a vigilante: captain luminary (her name is gonna be Chikyu Watanabe)