naruto yoo

This idea has some inspiration from a Naruto fanfic I read by armoredlord1115s story, Naruto Namikaze: northern blade. That is that there is a similar start, but there is also massive differences.

Naruto's parents are alive, they train his siblings instead of him, he doesn't have the nine tails unlike his siblings, so they train them in a lot of techniques to make them strong.

Because Naruto has such a large chakra reserve, and didn't get the proper training growing up, he could preform the clone jutsu, so mizuki convinces Naruto to steal the scroll of sealing.

While looking through the scroll, he finds a seal that is labeled "bongseon, sword of the witch of the west". Intrigued by the description of whats inside, he unseals the blade, and holds it.

When he unseals it, all the memories from the spirit in the sword (Mira yoo) transfers all the techniques of the moonlight sword style to him, while also changing his physical appearance, and changing how he see's the world and how he thinks. He became calmer and much more self reliant.

He learns to use the sword quickly while also learning the shadow clone Justu, which he learnt from the scroll, and masters the jutsu quickly.

Uses shadow clones to practise while he practice his sensing abilities, which lasts a few hours, before mizuki arrives, but what he didn't know was that there were anbu and jonin watching what was going on in the trees, along with Minato and kushina, who weren't happy with Naruto for now.

Once mizuki reveals what his true intentions were, Naruto decides it was time to end what was going on, and was about to kill mizuki, but the jonin and his parents and godparents reveal themselves and stopped him from killing him, but he did get Injured instead.

Naruto is allowed to be a genin, and is put on a team with his mother as his sensei, in hopes of her getting forgiven, as before she started to neglect him, they had a very close bond.

Naruto becomes very powerful, and becomes a badass.

He doesn't forgive his family, but will start to open up to them eventually.

While being his team's sensei, kushina realises she needs to give him time, but also show she is going to support him on his journey, which without her knowing, put her in a position where she was close to being forgiven.

He will get bongseon when it is in its second stage.

He will have sasukes twin on his team, who has a crush on him.