4- pt-1 Jk And V Fight To Sick

REQUESTED BY nadooshk1235 so I hope you like it
Ok so a little thing I want to talk about first is in this part of the next part there is mention of blood donation and in real life, V's blood group is AB+ AND KOOK'S A+ and in real life, AB+ can take blood from any type of blood group but in this fictional story, AB+ can only take from A+ so I thought it was important to tell as I didn't want that if there is someone who doesn't know about this get wrong information about this + v and jk never fought in real life. So thank you. Let's start the fic.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Right now we all are sitting at the table and jin hyung is making dumplings for us it is still morning but everyone was craving it last night so hyung decided to make some right now. Soon everyone was at the dinner table talking and eating dumplings. After some time everyone was done eating except me and Taetae and there was it. World war three was about to start. One dumpling two opponents who will win.
"Yaa I am your hyung let me have this"
"Nope I am the maknae I deserve it"
" YAAA IT SHOULD BE MINE DO AS I SAY I AM THE OLDER ONE HERE"
" I DON'T CARE I SHOULD HAVE THIS I AM THE YOUNGEST AND EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE"
"NO, IF YOU RESPECT ME THIS SHOULD BE MINE"
"NO HYUNG THIS IS MINE"
" NO, I DESERVE IT I AM HUNGRY"
"NO, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, AND I'LL EAT IT"
"NO JUNGOOK WE KNOW YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST BUT IT IS NOT FAIR YOU HAVE EATEN ALOT OF DUMPLINGS ALREADY"
" SO WHAT I AM THE YOUNGEST AND I CAN EAT IT"
" YOU KNOW WHAT MR JEON JUNGKOOK I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, YOU ARE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE AND YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND I AM DONE WITH YOU SO EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO, DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, I WON'T SAY A WORD TO YOU. YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF A SPOILED BRAT"( literally I was getting angry while typing them fighting I don't know why but this fight made me furious maybe cause I love food or this makes everyone mad. So if it makes you mad tell me so I don't feel like I am unaccompanied)
After taehyung said this he ran to his room.
I stood there in shock at what just happened and then reality hit me I was completely zoned out for a minute or so.

OK THIS WAS PT 1 UMM IT WAS SHORT CAUSE I DON'T KNOW I WANT TO WRITE FOR A WHOLE HOUR AND IT WILL GET SUPER BIG SO I HAVE TO MAKE THE STORY A LITTLE SHORT SO IT'S EASY TO READ FOR YOU GUYS SO... TILL THEY HERE IS THE PT-1