1-part-3 Kim Namjoon feeling Off

( HERE YOU HAVE PART THREE AS sanika71206 COMMENTED. LOVE YOU ALL READERS) OK LET'S CONTINUE

AT HOME
SUGA'S POV
We reached home about 5 minutes ago and right now we are standing surrounding Namjoon's bed. He is sleeping soundly. Jungkook carried him to his room as slept in the car and we didn't want to wake him up. Right now jin hyung is taking his temperature again to see if it's the same or have it increased and we have to take him to the doctor or not.

JIN'S POV
we all were waiting and then the thermometer beeped. I took out the thermometer from namjoon's mouth and the temperature made me sigh.
"How much is it hyung," Jimin asked
"It hasn't changed Jimina it's still 104.5°c( 40.2°c)," I said
"Should we call a doctor?" suga asked me
" We have to his fever is dangerously high and Taehyung can you bring a bowl of water and hoseok bring me a towel please," I asked them, and they all went to do their acts.
After some minutes they all came up with the things I asked for.
"Hyung I have called the doctor" suga said while the other two gave me water and a towel.
" Great! Now I think you'll go and rest ok?" I asked them
" no, I want to stay here with him," Jungkook said
"I don't think it's a good idea kook, let's do one thing when the doctor comes I'll call you all here okay?" I asked
"Ok hyung," everyone said and left the room, and I started to keep a wet towel on joon's forehead

Time skipped
SUGA POV
I got a call from the doctor that he is here so I let him in and took him to the room where Joon and jin hyung are. He started. To check him while Jin hyung called everyone to the room.
" I think he has the bad flu. I am giving you a prescription and he should follow it till further information ok take care of him. I should go now" the doctor said and hobi walked him out.
After a while, Namjoon woke up and everyone started taking care of him

After sometimes Joon got better but still, we didn't let him do anything for a month or so.

"TRUST NO ONE"

Hey everyone!!!!! This was the final part and now, please comment your viewpoints and please leave your recommendation to I would love to know them.
Love you alllll.