Chapter 7 Part 2: Lost In Languages

Začít od začátku

  The four looks up at the window to see the Wailing Star, which happens that it was crying as it passes the stained glass window.

  "Wow, it's actually wailing," (Y/n) says as she blinks before shrugging. "That's the Boiling Isles for ya."

  "Whoa," Luz says excitingly.

  The four of them look around for several seconds as the books slowly begin glowing green.

  .....

  Edric hums, "Nothing happened."

  "Wait," (Y/n) says as she grabs a book titled 'Extinct Birds of the Boiling Isles.'
"The books are all glowy." She opens the book. Almost immediately, something screeches as the birds in the book come to life, flying around the lobby.

  "Wow!" Emira exclaims.

  Edric smiles brightly with wonder, "wow! The Wailing Star magicked the books to life."

  (Y/n), still watching the birds, closes the book, causing the birds to disappear.

  The four of them share a look, and then grins.

  "Hijinks time?" (Y/n) asks with a large smile.

  "Hijinks time," Luz says as the four spread out through the library, opening books that came to life.

  Edric opens "Regal Couture", which dresses him and Emira in fancy clothing. A peacock flies out of it.

  (Y/n) grabs a book called "Detective Mallord," a story of a duck like demon solving mysteries and cases. She immediately opens the book and she was greeted with the duck detective.

  "G'day luv," detective Mallord says with a tip of his hat.

  While that happens, Luz grabs "Witch Wares Weekly" and gets a giant sword, among other things. Luz yelps as she falls over.

  Next, the four of them were standing next to the graphic novel section.

  The twins and (Y/n) stood by Luz as she opens one.

  "Nothing happened," Luz says, but her words appear in a dialogue bubble. They all gasp when it appears.

  The twins taking steps back, pointing at the speech bubble. "Wow! That too comes out in a word bubble. Both pop when Luz closes the book, a "THUMP" sound bubble appearing as she does.

   Later on, Luz was holding "Snowballs, a History". She looks around a corner and sees Edric, holding the same book.

  She opens the book, pelting Edric with snowballs, "hah!"

  Edric grunts, before he falls, he quickly recovered and opens the book and returns fire.

  Luz yelps as she tries to avoid the attack. When she thought she was safe for a second before Emira and (Y/n) appears, opening yet another copy of "Snowballs, a History" directly in Luz's face. Luz gasps at (Y/n), "betrayal!"

  Emira and (Y/n) laughs before (Y/n) was pelted with snowballs by Emira.

  "Gasp! Double betrayal!"

  Edric and Emira laugh as they chased (Y/n), passing the kid's corner.

  Luz stands from where she was hiding behind a shelf and notices "Otabin the Bookmaker", the book Amity had read to the kids, glowing on the table. She picks it up and opens it, and Otabin rises out of the pages. Luz smiles at him as Otabin looks up at her.

  With (Y/n), she hid from the twins until she realized that they weren't following her anymore. She took the chance to explore the isle she was in more, she looks at the sign reading, "Historic Mythology."