CHAPTER 13

                             Luciano

Maintaining a decent distance between us she's standing in front of me holding some make up shit. Yesterday the fight had ended somewhat bad, I was distracted by 'her'. I thought I saw her in the crowd and was searching for her. Taking this chance, the opponent of mine who's a pussy jabbed my face. I'm behaving like a fucking teenager!. Nobody has made me feel like..this and I don't know what the fuck is it.

She leans over carefully not touching me and it takes me everything not to grab her waist and make her sit on my lap and let her do whatever the shit she's doing with her fingers.

When she tells me that my skin is good, it made me fucking blush. Goddamn it's fucking embarrassing. Blushing when a girl compliments you, who fucking does that?. And when she smiles at me with the cute little dimple popping up which made me fucking high. Tapping her cheek I ask her if she can give me her dimple coz it's making me crazy. It's making me want to bite her cheek and suc- Minchia! I need to stop this.

I haven't stopped thinking about her from the first time I saw her, a small girl holding a stone saving me from three goons who were double her size. First it made me amuse and later when she throwed the rock at one of them. Gosh it was fucking hot and she was brave about how she was so selfless about helping someone she didn't know.

Everything is special about her, her laugh, her smile, her eyes. Damn her eyes. My heart beats faster as I stare into those dark black eyes beneath her glasses. Then she looks up straight into my eyes for a second burning a hole through my heart. I avert my eyes down to her nose which she scrunches up whenever she's confused and then her lips which are not too dark and not too pink. And down to her chest which is heaving up and down with every breath she takes. I groan internally as dirty thoughts enter my mind. I need to stop before I do something.

A while ago she was fucking cute pouting her lips while staring at her books, and me being a fucking creep stared at her for half n hour standing at her doorway.

I came into reality when she stepped away from me instantly missing the warmth radiating from her. She really did a good job on covering my bruise, I'll go to her everytime I get one. The thought having her close to me again made me fucking excited. Cazzo! I'm turning into a fucking pussy.

 I don't want to go yet, so I stayed with her helping her with some shit she's been struggling before. And then comes my sister ruining the moment every fucking time. I don't know what's her problem she's trying to 'protect her' from me. I know I'm not a good guy and I have a really bad history with girls, but it's different with her and I don't know how to tell my sister that. She basically dragged me outta there taking me away from my girl. I told Bhavna to come to my dorm afterwards so that we can study together on the way hopping she will take that offer.