CHAPTER 12

Bhavna

                               Bhavna

Helpless

Regret

Frustrated

Anxious

Overwhelmed

Is it normal to feel all these emotions at the same time?. Yes, all these are a part of 'exam stress'. Helpless and frustrated when you don't get something. Regret when you think that you shouldn't have slept through some classes and should've paid more attention in them. Anxious and overwhelmed that exams are getting near.

I'm sitting on my bed with books scattered in front of me while holding my head. I groan in frustration when I got the wrong answer again!. Izzy and Olivia have gone shopping today. Even though they asked- demanded me to come with them, I refused. I'm not a fan of shopping plus I have to study. I don't know how they are so carefree and calm now where as I'm freaking out.

I had been so lost in my misery that I hadn't noticed someone entered the room. I hate it while people come in without knocking.

"Hey" I look up to meet silver grey eyes of none other than Luciano. Oh!, I don't mind if he comes in without knocking.

"Hey". Hay is for horses!. I want to say that out loud but I'm afraid he will think that I'm insane.

"Um, Izzy's not here she went out" I said hesitantly wincing while observing the bruise on his cheek, looks like he went to the club again.

"I know." Woah okay, what do you want then?

"Uh okay. What happened to your cheek?"

He sighed sitting on the chair near the desk "Isn't it obvious?"

"Yeah.. is it bad?" I ask him 

"The fight or my cheek?"

"Both"

"My cheek hurts like hell but the opponent is in much worse condition" he says smirking. 

"Oh cool!" I said and immediately want to take that back. But I don't know what to say, should I say 'Bravo!' or 'good job'?.

"Not a fan of boxing I see" he asks me while resting his cheek on his hand and leaning his elbow on the desk. Cute? hot? both!.

"Yeah, I don't like violence" I said feeling embarrassed.

"It's fine every body has their own opinions" he says while throwing a small smile my way. Swoon!.

"So, why'd you come here?"

" I can't come here without a reason?" he asks me back, his eyes playful.

"No! no! it isn't like that. You can come whenever you want!." Ugh! that sounds too inviting.

He chuckles "Thanks for the offer, but I actually came here for your help."

"Oh okay, what help?" I asked masking my embarrassment on my face. Why does he embarrass me so much!?.