marinette knew what she said was wrong but she turned her head, looking out the passenger window.

the model boy in response put up a wall. masking his real emotions "obviously you fucking do. i mean seriously marinette, félix? do you have any idea how that makes you look"

marinette turned her head around quickly appauled. this was not the boy she fell in love with. she didn't know what was going on with him, but she didn't like it.

"actually i don't adrien. how does it make me look?" searching his face for some sign of remorse, anything about the way he was making her feel right now.

instead he kept his eyes forward . "nothing marinette nevermind." he said as he pulled up infront of the bakery.

ADRIEN
__________

i didn't know what to do. i lost it, i snapped at her. i said something i really didn't mean and i didn't know how to fix it.

when i pulled up outside her home i finally met her eyes. "i'm sorry marinette."

she looked down, saying nothing. after a moment she finally spoke. "it's fine." she responded lowly, reaching for the handle of the car.

i grabbed her other hand and kissed it gently. "enjoy your day off mari" i forced a small smile and unlocked the car door for her.

she pulled her hand out of mine slowly, nodding her head and shutting the door behind her.

i watched as she walked inside the bakery, locking the door behind her.

once she was inside safely i was left alone with my thoughts. i was honestly confused. i mean i quite literally am in love with ladybug.

but if that were true.. why did seeing marinette kiss félix piss me off so much?

maybe it was because i'd hate to see him hurt her like he's done to so many other girls.

i mean i wasn't wrong for wanting her to be home and away from him right?

or was it was something more?

no.

it wouldn't be.

i've always seen marinette as just a friend, plus between her constant stuttering, running away, and the way she acted today, she probably doesn't even like me.

maybe i should visit her tonight as chat.. i've done it before when ladybug has hurt me and she's been there for me.

she always has the best advice, hopefully she'll be able to help me out with this situation.

MARINETTE
_____________

i closed the door and locked it . instantly groaning .

"why do men have to be so confusing?"

i began walking up the stairs to my house in the bakery, going straight up to my room. when i heard a buzz from my phone.

i looked down and i had a text from alya.

A: MARINETTE! WHERE ARE YOU?
M: adrien took me home..
A: what?! he told us you BOTH would be right back
M: yeah.. he said he couldn't "look after me for the rest of the day" so he was just bringing me home. whatever the hell that means.
A: girl.. i hate to say it but i think félixs stupid plan worked.
M: what do you mean?
A: we made adrien jealous.

THIRD PERSON
_______________

with that last text, marinettes heart raced . was he acting that way because he was jealous?

when she thought back on it, he did seem like his problem was with félix, not her. but still.. the hurtful things he said to her stung.

marinette threw her backpack down on her chaise, she slipped out of her jeans and wore black shorts and an oversized jagged stone t-shirt.

she climbed up the ladder to her bed and laid flat on her stomach

she was scrolling through design inspiration for a good hour before her phone recieved a text from a random number.

the bluenette suspiciously clicked on the text.
"hey" it read. she knew better then to answer random texts. probably some creep that got her number off of those weird whitepages websites.

she deleted the text thread and went back to what she was doing . then, she got another notification on her phone.

she rolled her eyes clicking the number again, getting ready to block it before she read the new message.

"are you ignoring me princess?"  it read.

"félix." she breathed. she felt her face heat up as she smiled at her phone . her stomach filling up with butterflies as she kicked her feet and squealed like a little girl.

it's been so long since she's gotten positive attention from a guy, especially one as attractive as félix.

it seemed as if the kiss wiped away all her memories of his reputation.

or maybe she remembered but didn't care.
either way, the way félix made her feel was unmatched to anything she's felt in a while.

she finally calmed herself down and responded to his texts. "oh.. hey" she typed.

as she clicked send she turned her phone off , rolling herself up to look at the ceiling , smiling like a giddy 9 year old.

a/n
soo? how are we feeling?

another chapter probably coming later tonight or tmrw morning ! :) working on it rn<33

i wanna thank everyone who came from my tiktok!! and everyone reading, and showing support! this is my first fanfic so to have people actually invested and enjoying my story is so nice! i love you all <33

The Choice.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें