nino cut himself off as his eyes focused on marinette, alya and félix, his expression changing drastically. i swear his jaw was basically touching the floor.

i slowly turned my head, confused once again at what could've possibly recaptured his attention this intensely.

and then i saw it.

marinette, my marinette, the sweetest girl i've ever met, and my bestfriend.

kissing félix. who was literally the worst person to ever exist. he may be my family, but he's nothing like me beyond that.

THIRD PERSON
______________

almost like a reflex adrien ran to marinette, not far behind was nino, (once he snapped out of his shock) he followed adrien quickly . realizing what was going to happen.

alya backed away from her bestfriend and the boy, shaking her head disapprovingly.

adrien caught up quick but alya caught him by his shirt collar, stopping him next to her.

when nino finally caught up with the blonde , he was out of breath, he stood on the opposite side of alya. his jaw still to the floor.

"and you just- you let her do this?" nino whisper shouted.

"there was nothing i could do about it." alya whispered to the boys as her head cocked to the side , her face showing discomfort.

adrien on the other hand, wasn't even listening to the conversation . he stood there, fuming.

how could she do this? to herself, to him?

what was she thinking?

as these questions went through his mind félix pulled away from marinette.

adrien watched his movements very carefully. he was waiting, félix deserved a good punch to the mouth time and time again.

but this, this was the last straw.

the friend group watched as félixs eyes darted back and forth from the bluenette back to them, that same cocky smile they'd grown to hate plastered across his face.

"you taste good princess what is that? strawberry chapstick?"

as he said this he made sure to make direct eye contact with adrien, gently grabbing her hips, he swiveled marinette round to face her friends

as if a spell was broken marinette immediately snapped out of her daze.

"oh um! adrien! nino! hi guys, f-fancy seeing you here!" she stuttered through her words as her eyes scanned their faces trying to figure out their thoughts.

alyas was obvious, she didn't approve

ninos mouth was gaping open and his eyes looked like they'd seen a ghost.

but adrien.. he stood there with an expression marinette had never seen before. and he wasn't looking at her.

the bluenette tilted her head up and to the side slightly to look up at félix, who was sitting behind her, his hands wrapped around her waist.

he was making harsh eye contact with his doppelgänger, adrien.

it looks could kill, both would be dead. the tension radiated from the small area the group resided in.

"félix." adrien finally spoke. in a tone none of his friends had ever heard before.

"adrien" félix replied. almost tauntingly.

marinette wanted to disappear. she hated being in the middle of these two staring eachother down.

"marinette, let's go." adrien ordered, his voice laced with anger.

at this point marinette didn't know who he was more mad at, her or félix.

marinette went to get up almost instantly, wanting to immedietly listen to the boy she had loved for so long. but félix grabbed hold of her wrist holding her back.

"princess" he spoke softly.

his voice along with the pet name sent butterflies through marinettes stomach.

her eyes darted from where he grabbed her wrist to his eyes.

he gave her a smile, not a cocky one however, a genuine smile.

"you're a really good kisser." félix said standing up. he pecked her on the cheek. he shot adrien one final glance, and walked the opposite direction.

she turned around to face her friends, cheeks tinted pink, as she looked up at adrien he swung his arm over her shoulder.

"we'll be right back." he said shooting a fake and forced smile to their two best friends . leading marinette to the parking lot.

a/n

chapter 3 will be up in a couple hours !

hope you're having a good day loves!