Sangeet when quite well. It was done in the garden of her house.

Her friends prepared the dance and even mine. It was too much fun.

Bhawna and I also danced on "mera Yaar"when everyone forced us. That time I did got to be close to her.

(You can imagine them as Karishma and Akshay and their Sangeet performance exactly like this 🫶🏼 👆🏻)

Then Tikal also went quiet smoothly but Haldi ceremony was the best.

Why? (Chuckles) well. The Haldi ceremony changed into Haldi Fight.

Everyone began to throw haldi on each other, once it went right on Rohit's face when he was teasing me, I was the one throwing it. (No we were not throwing the haldi of the ritual but the other one)

Taking my change I took the haldi and Applied on Bhawna on her face and neck. Everyone was quiet enjoying it.

Even elder's were playing the haldi holi 😂.

Then coming to Roka. It was Fantastic!

••••••••••

(Marriage Day)

This is the day. The day when Bhawna And We will be Husband and wife.

Excitement can be seen clearly on my face as I just can't control my smile.

I ride up on a horse and my journey to the mandap begins.

The excitement riding on the horse like a king, going to take his queen is just next level of joy.

When we reach the Place, I was stop by all the uncountable numbers Of my Saali (Brides sister).

They asked me for 50k but Kanav and Rohit were pro in arguing.

They bargained with them and made it 40k but as it's my wedding day I gave them 60,000. You all should have seen Both of their faces, as if they would kill me, while all my Saali's were happy.

"Kanav he is making his new relations strong while forgetting the old ones" said Rohit.

"Correct Bhaiya. Now I won't help him in future if Bhawna Will Argue with him" Said Kanav.

"Oye she is your Bhabhi ji" said Rohit "Aryan will get jealous if you will call her by name"

"Well it was Bhawna herself who told me to call her by name and not Bhabhi, also she have allowed me to flirt with her. After all I am her only Devar, I can flirt with my Bhabhi" He said to Rohit.

"Obviously! Even I am her Devar, even I will flirt Bhawna Bhabhi ji" Rohit said

"Shall I call Jahnvi Rohit?" I said with a very sweet smile.

"She is already here"

"What if I tell her about you planning to flirt with my going to be wife?"

"Tell she won't mind"

"Oh so you know her know?" I raised my brows

He got a call and then I looked at Kanav who is grinning "I don't have any girl in my life Bhai"

"But Your Brother will shoot bullet in your body" I grinned at well and his smile dropped.

"Yes Dad coming" He said "I will be back Bhai" like that he went.