Oliver's Diapered Summer; Day 2

Today, Jolene had big plans. Well, bigger plans than yesterday. She confirmed that Oliver had fully settled in when he was still in little space when he woke up that morning. She served him pancakes, sausage, orange juice, and a bottle of milk afterwards filled with the same diuretic from the last day (this time a bit less).

Oliver sipped on his milk while Jolene cleaned up in the kitchen. Jolene finally came back to where Oliver was in the living room and stopped in front of him. "Guess what today is?" She asked excitedly. Her excitement rubbing off on him, Oliver said, "What, what is it?!" He bounced a bit, making Jolene laugh a bit. "Today's Sunday! And Sunday is for church."

Jolene knew their agreement said no public humiliation, but this was no humiliation. She would simply take him to church in discrete pull-ups and normal Sunday clothes. And she would make sure his parents didn't see him; she was taking them to a bigger church around thirty minutes away, way farther away than the small town church everyone where they lived went to.

Oliver looked excited, not seeming to care about going in public. "Yay! Church!" Jolene picked him up and carried him to the changing table in the nursery. She changed his already wet diaper and slid on a thinner Pampers Pull-Up. Over that, she put a pair of trousers, and for a shirt, she put a baby blue polo shirt. Just the right amount of baby, just the right amount of normal. No one would suspect a thing.

Oliver let Jolene carry him on her hip to the car. She had gotten ready in about fifteen minutes after dressing him, and they were now both ready to go. She set him down outside so the neighbors wouldn't see and led him to the car. Oliver, meanwhile, was excited for a day at church with Jolene. He had very distinct childhood memories of going to church; it was very nostalgic. Jolene backed the car out of the driveway and started the thirty minute drive, while Oliver noticed his bladder start to fill again.

The silver SUV pulled into a parking spot near the front. Jolene got out and opened the door for Oliver. Oliver was very wiggly. "What are you doing? Are you doing the potty dance?" Jolene smirked. Oliver nodded, blushing. "Now, what did I say about holding it in, baby? It's not good for you," She reprimanded. "Well, it's just that... the Pull-Up is thin and I don't want it to leak." Oliver explained, struggling with his full-to-bursting bladder. Jolene sighed. "So, what, you were gonna hold it the whole time? I'm sorry honey, but I don't foresee a situation where you can make it." Oliver shook his head, wishing she'd let up. "N-No, I was hoping you'd let me go potty in there..." He pointed to the church. Jolene tsked at him. "You know the rules, Oliver. Bathroom is off limits. And that includes here." Oliver sighed and followed her out the car.

They got into the heavily-air conditioned room that was the entrance and crossed through a doorway into the chapel. Jolene led the way and sat them down a couple pews down from the front. Oliver felt his bladder leak more and more as they walked, finally soaking the Pull-Up by the time they sat down. He let out a little noise of discomfort. Jolene looked to him. "Did you wet yourself?" She asked quietly under the murmur of the other people in the chapel. Oliver nodded. "Okay. Church is about to start so sit still and be quiet." Jolene said no more, and Oliver gulped, hoping he would make it without his diaper overflowing.

The preacher started talking about a Bible verse when church finally began, and Oliver tried to pay attention. Fifteen minutes later, Oliver could tell his bladder was starting to fill once more. Diuretics could take a while to get out of one's system at times. Church was to last an hour, Jolene had told him in the car, and he crossed his fingers nothing bad would happen. Fifteen more minutes, thirty minutes into the sermon, and Oliver could prominently feel his full bladder. It wasn't bad yet, but he knew it would be soon.

The church service was finally about to end, and the church people stood to sing one last Hymn. Oliver, at this point was fidgeting and struggling to hold his weak bladder. He knew if he stood, it would all be over, just like that fateful day in math class. He remained sitting, and some of the people nearby glanced at him. Jolene looked down at him and motioned for him to rise. Oliver gave her a meaningful look, trying to convey his urgency, but she just rolled her eyes, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him up herself. The shock sent out a jet of urine, warming his now old diaper. He stopped the flow, but now that it had started, it was even more hard to hold back. He could feel it about to come out.

The choir began to sing, and the people in the pews sang in their lead. Oliver mouthed the words as best he could, while his bladder was trying to force itself to empty. He sang one word, and the pee tried to expel itself into his Pull-Up, another and it almost succeeded. He stopped mouthing the words and reached down to hold himself, a desperate bid to stop from having an accident he knew was coming soon. Jolene noticed, and grabbed his hand away, not wanting to allude to what her and Oliver's lifestyle was. She was very firm about this not being about humiliation. She just wanted to go to church.

Oliver, meanwhile, having had his hand yanked away and his muscles strained to their extremes, just couldn't hold it in any longer. He felt his face grow hot as the pee finally escaped his bladder, and made its way into his already filled diaper. The Pull-Up swelled more than it was supposed to, and he felt the pee not absorbing into the material. Oliver tried to stop, but squeezing just made the pee come out faster, and he felt a moment of horrible shock as he felt the wetness of his diaper spread to his pants. They were khakis, and the wet spot was noticeable immediately.

Jolene heard a small whimper below the sound of singing, and looked over to see Oliver staring down at a growing wet spot by his crotch. The diaper was overflowing. Uh oh, She thought to herself as people began to notice. This isn't what I wanted!

Oliver could feel people staring at him as he continued to wet himself. He was having an accident. In front of everyone. And they all knew what must have happened. All that fidgeting was the fidgeting like that of a little kid doing the potty dance, who couldn't hold his pee in for another second. And here was the proof; He was wetting his pants. Just standing there wetting his pants, waiting for his bladder to finish and be empty.

Jolene took action, grabbing him by the wrist and taking him out and back to the car. Oliver looked throughly humiliated, and she honestly felt bad. He hadn't done anything bad, and it had just been an accident, like all kids have. Oliver sniffled. "I'm sorry. I tried to hold it so that wouldn't happen but I couldn't make it that long." Jolene sighed. "It's okay, Oliver. I should have packed another to change you or something. This won't happen again, and we won't come back here next time, if there is a next time."

Jolene drove them home and changed Oliver into a thicker diaper and comfier clothes. That's better, She thought as she watched him color in a coloring book.