Oliver's Diapered Summer; Day 1

Jolene explained the rules fairly simply. They were easy to follow and to the point:

Rule One: Oliver is only allowed to be out of a diaper during baths or changings.

Rule Two: If Oliver breaks one of the rules, his punishment is up to Jolene. Bargaining or complaining is not allowed.

Rule Three: Jolene cannot be unnecessarily mean. She is to be his care-taker and is to be loving. (Jolene added that one to ease Oliver's nerves. This was supposed to be fun!)

Rule Four: Oliver is never allowed to use a toilet at any given point unless given specific permission to do so by Jolene.

Rule Five: Public humiliation is allowed and will only be given in extreme misbehavings. Places frequented by Oliver's family are to be avoided.

Rule Six: Oliver is the baby and Jolene is the care-taker. No role reversals, no bending of the rules, and no bossing around done by Oliver are allowed.

And finally, Rule Seven: The safeword is Flamingo. If either Oliver or Jolene say this, stop fooling around and find out what the problem is! Otherwise, no breaks from role play. Oliver is to be babied 24/7.

Oliver hesitantly agreed to the rules. He wasn't so sure about the public humiliation, but just told himself he'd be good. Jolene, meanwhile, was glad Oliver had agreed to her terms. They were good terms, she thought.

"Okay. It's starts now," Jolene said with confidence. Oliver snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. "Now, let's get you properly diapered, little one." Jolene said this with surprising gentleness. Oliver followed her into the nursery from before, wondering why she felt the need to diaper him when he already had one on.

It still looked fully decked-out, and Jolene took him to the changing table and put him on it. She took off his clothes down to the diaper. Oliver tried not to blush, and Jolene smirked. "What's so embarrassing, baby? I need to get you into a baby diaper."

She pulled out a diaper from the cabinet door built into the changing table. It looked just like a diaper meant for babies and toddlers, except it was Oliver's size. It had little yellow ducks on it and looked soft and warm. Oliver felt his thoughts slip away into a blur. Ducks, He thought to himself. Ducks are pretty...

Jolene slid off his plain grey Depends diaper and lifted his waist up to slide the duck diaper underneath. When she lowered him onto it, he noticed it crinkle a bit, and felt how soft it was. Unlike the slim Depends, it was puffy and noticeable.

He felt her tape it onto him after a soft snowfall of baby powder. The nostalgic scent only furthered him into his childlike state. "There you go. Now if you have any accidents, you'll have them in the diaper. I don't need to worry about any mess happening," Jolene said softly. Oliver smiled, still blushing a bit.

Jolene then pulled a blue onesie with stars all over it out of the cabinet and started to dress him. It was so warm and comforting. He felt like he didn't have to worry about anything. He didn't need to worry about wetting himself anymore, and he had someone to look after him. He wondered why he had opposed this at first, then slipped back into little space as Jolene picked him up.

She carried him to the kitchen and placed him in a large highchair. "You must be hungry. Growing babies need a lot of food!" Jolene crooned. She opened the fridge and pulled out an already-prepared sippy-cup of milk that she had secretly laced with diuretics and a pouch of applesauce. Oliver did grabby hands as she brought them over, to her amusement, and the still-adult part of his mind wondered what had possessed him to do that.

She gave him the milk and applesauce and said, "You eat this and drink the milk while I prepare lunch, okay?" Oliver nodded, already trying to get the applesauce pouch open. Jolene chuckled and took it, opening it for him. "That's a good baby," She said and walked to the fridge again.