"Yeah nigga okay just take good care of my baby since you don't want him ta go with me" They kiss each other and we was on our way on our breakfast date.

Yanna pov

We pulled up at the restaurant we was gone eat at and got out.

"This place big" my bsf said walking inside.

"It really is tho" I commented following behind.

We was greeted by the waitress and find some seats.

"I already know what I want" I said rest my things down on the table.

"I think I do to" we scan their menu before placing an order.

"I ain't seen Yu in a min girl you was hiding or sum shit"I asks her replying to mssgs on my phone.

"Girl I just been back in front with mark's ass and shit is really just getting to my head"

I looked up at her for moment to see her face was already sad. "Girl I'm sure it's not dat bad and if it is have his ass sit down and talk about it together"

She give me a look "and what if he don't wanna do dat and just blow me off or sum shit like dat mane I'm so tired of him" she huff.

"I'm not gone tell you ta leave his ass but if you're not happy no more than do what you gotta do sis" I said to her holding her hand.

"Yeah I know an I'm sorry I'm bringing all this shit to you girl but I'mma figure it out once I get back" she say squeezing my hand.

"Girl don't worry bout it you gud" I said squeezing her hand back.

"Thanks"

Our food had came and was placed on the table in front of us.

Yanna's

Cindy's

Cindy's

I had got a cup of coffee and my bsf just got tea

"See na I did not asks for these nasty ass bacon on this plate where that lady went" I asks looking around to see if I could spot her.