"Yeah!" Felix cheered getting too excited with his hands pumped up in the air. Then dropped them back down, retreating to a casual manner, clearing his throat. "Yup agree."

"Everyone's so weird today." Changbin let out.

"Wrong fandom." Seungmin spat. "And that's not even your line."

Just then there's a ringing of the door bell making Jisung perk, flipping over to the door over excitedly standing on the balls of his feet. "Hey hey what if it's him."

"Shit probably, only one way to find out." Chan snickered and went over to the door, pulling it open to find..not Minho there but someone else."Oh yeah it's the pizzas I ordered."

Jisung loves pizza but still felt his excitement die down.

Chan paid the delivery guy and closed the door, holding three boxes of da food. "Come on guys to the kitchen, we need plastic plates and napkins."

"Dibs on the first slice of pepperoni!" Changbin yelled sprinting up from the couch and follows the purple head aussie. The rest going along.

However Jisung stayed behind sitting back down on the carpet again, he was feeling so down. How badly he wants Minho to show up. His alluring smile won't leave his head damn it. Those rabbit teeth he adores so much. And what hurts even more is that it seemed as if Minho doesn't care how things left off between them. The only one who does care is Jisung. He hates how sensitive he can be.

Then his mind plays Minho's words from earlier on the roof of the school.

"We? We what? Who's we? You don't know what alone means huh."

"Yeah and I hate that word." Jisung mumbled to himself, nibbling on the inside of his bottom lip.

Then Felix comes back into the living room to get the ravenette. "Hey you coming? That pizza is calling your name."

"Oh yeah..I'm going." Jisung says standing up going beside the freckled blonde and they make their way to the kitchen. He can sense Jisung's hurt. And if he's hurt so is Felix. That's just bestie thangs. He gifts him a reassuring smile, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Ji it's okay, like Chan said.. he'll come around."

Jisung grins weakly at him, then faces back to the front taking in a sharp breath and heaves it out. "That's what I want him to do."

★★★★★

"-And yeah I even told him I need my space. He was just too clingy and obsessive. And I couldn't talk to anyone without him thinking I was cheating like what the fuck it was so annoying I felt so invaded, had to let him go. His behavior was so ugh."

Felix took a moment, taking in the last bits of Hyunjin's whole 200 word essay long rant. "Interesting how you only told us about your break up." He points out, referring to him and Jisung.

It was 9:50 PM and these three were on a video chat in their laptops. Well originally it was just Jisung and Felix. Then Hyunjin had texted them saying he wants to talk to them about something v important and Jisung invited him in the call.

"Becaaause I know you guys won't make jokes like Seungmin and Changbin. And I feel like Jeongin and Chan will back them up. Losers." Hyunjin scoffs, brushing at his dark hair with his fingers. "But I'll tell them in person I just needed to rant to you guys now, get this all out."

"Ah admit it." Felix started to tease with a smile curling in. "You dumped him because you want Jeongin."

"That's so not true!" Hyunjin squeaks out, furrowing his brows. "What makes you say that nonsense."