𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

This wasn't love .
This wasn't even lust.
It was a mere agreement between two desperate party's.
Maybe that's what it had always been in the first place.
They were just too horny to realise .

No longer.

The attraction was now a small fragment of a flame , only the flame wasn't burning with passion and heat; it was dying , smoking, smothering and suffocating, filling their whole house with soot and ash that was now crumbling down with each blow from the big bad wolf called Jungkook.

Only the big bad wolf wasn't so bad after all.
In fact , he was just as oblivious as little red riding hood the day she made her way to her grandmas house; basket full of food, except the stars basket was filled with everything he ever wanted, only one thing was missing.

The forbidden fruit.
Lavender.

But this wolf was innocent right?

"If I would have even so much as gave Jungkook a look you didn't like, I'd be getting a word, I can't believe you Junghyun". Lavender continued, shaking her head in a disappointing motherly manner.
She had always been the mature one after all.

"alright babe , I'm not going to sit here and act like you wasn't flirting with that very little brother of mine the whole trip" Junghyun mocked, emphasising babe as if it was some kind of huge joke.
As if there were party poppers and a huge PRANK sign prepared comfortably in the backseat.
The only laughing stock was Himself.

"Are you serious?!" Lavender cried, raising her eyebrows at her boyfriends silly remark.
Maybe she was? They were about to kiss.
No
They were Drunk ,
Oh so drunk.
And who's fault was that.

Junghyun rolled his eyes "Look, I know my brothers rich,famous and everything you probably longed for when you moved here , but you can stop trying to wear suggestive clothes to make him aroused or whatever slutty stunts you pulled".

And with that, lav wanted to break down there and then, she wanted to die, teleport into a different fairy tail, maybe she belonged in the three little pigs, she felt as weak as the straw house for that matter. There's no way she was as brave as little red riding hood as she made her way into the forest , Lavender would hide behind a tree or two ; dodging and desperately avoiding any confrontation possible. Not from the big bad wolf , from her own boyfriend.

He was definitely someone like the wicked witch of the west, but that's for another car fight.

These trail of thoughts made lavender cower in her seat like a hopeless puppy ready to be taken home for the first time. Collar and all,
She needed to get home . or at least cover up.

However they were only a few minutes away from home and she already wanted to go back, as far away from where her supposed safe place home once was , all the way back to Itaewon, to immediately find where Jungkook lives and tell him how her supposed beloved boyfriend just slut shamed her again.

Although that would make her weaker than any fantasy fairy tale, she wouldn't even deserve to be on the back page let alone fulfil the role of the main character

Even with that,
She knows she could.
And She knows she would if they weren't stuck on another vast highway.
However, to save herself from more accusations, lavender would just have to settle down.

"Sounds like someone's insecure" she scoffed.

"I'm not the one searching for male validation". Junghyun felt like he had merged into lavenders mind with the amount of times his eyes rolled into the back of his head.