Chapter 10 - Exit Strategy and Look Who's Barking, part 2

En başından başla

Prue, Paris and Piper crouched in front of the table. Phoebe light a match and handed it to Prue. "For Liza, a lost sister, may her spirit sore." She light a candle, then handed the match to Piper.

"For Jenna, our lost friend, may we meet again." Piper light a candle and handed the match to Phoebe.

"For Ben, a lost love." Phoebe light the candle. "May he find peace." She blows out the match as Leo walked in.

"Piper, we're going..." Leo trailed off as he saw what they're doing. "to have plenty of time to talk later."

Phoebe looked at him. "No, that's okay, Leo. We could actually use some good news, and it seems like you have some."

Leo: "Well, I don't have news but I do have a passport." Leo shows it to them. Piper gasped as Prue held Piper's hands down.

"You went back?" Piper asked to him.

Leo nodded. "Yeah, well, I was thinking with everything that's happened and you're new power, making life a little crazy, alright, crazier, I figured the least I could do is make it somewhat normal."

Piper looked at him. "Are you sure?"

Leo nodded. "Anything that it takes to get you on a plane to Paris."

"That's my name, I'm named after the city Paris." Paris comment as they all looked at her. "Sorry, continue as if I said nothing."

Piper looked back at Leo. "Ah, you know what? I think we should wait on that." She went over to him. "I wouldn't want to sneeze at 40,000 feet and have a whole bunch of people explode, that would be bad." She kissed him.

--------------------

A few days later, Prue and Paris were talking, just outside of Paris's home. "So you wanted to tell me something?" Prue asked her.

"It's earlier showing you something." Paris replied to her. "I hope you won't get disappointed in me after I show it to you."

"I won't." Prue told her, promising.

"Here's go nothing." Paris breathed out as then she shimmered out and moments later in again.

"How in the world did you do that?" Prue blinked.

"Well, I'm quarter demon and the other is witch." Paris replied to her. "Piper and Phoebe already knows."

"Did our mom knew?" Prue asked her.

"I don't know, I would have to ask my father." Paris replied to her.

"And you father, how much of a demon is he?" Prue asked her.

Paris looked at her. "Half, like Cole." She replied to her.

"But, why didn't you tell us sooner? We can accept it, even now, but... why?" Prue asked to her.

"I felt ashamed and scared that you all wouldn't accept me for who I am. Its something that I can't fix." Paris sighed.

Prue walked over to her and hugged her. "We all do understand, but I understand why you knew thinks."

"Yeah." Paris comment, sheepishly. "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

"It will be okay, Paris, you are our sister and we love you." Prue was optimist.

"Thanks, I love you all too." Paris smiled at her.

"Your welcome, but why tell last?" Prue asked to her.

"Cause, I look up to you and I don't want to disappoint you." Paris replied to her.

Prue looked at her. "You don't disappoint me."

"Really?" Paris asked herm

"Really." Prue confirmed her.

"Nice." Paris comment.

"Do you need to right it every day?" Prue asked her.

"Yeah." Paris nodded. "To make the good decisions."

"It must me hard." Prue told her.

"It is." Paris nodded.

"Now that we all know, we can help you." Prue told her.

Paris looked at her. "Thanks."

-------------------------

The next day, Paris woke up a bit earlier than Cole, she had a feeling of dread. Like she had a bad dream, not much later, Cole was awake as well. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I don't know, its like something bad is about to happen but I don't know what." Paris replied to him.

"You don't get Phoebe's powers do you?" Cole face palmed a little.

"Ha-ha, no." Paris replied o him. "I just have a bad feeling that's all."

Cole shrugged. "Maybe another power coming to service?"

"Maybe." Paris replied to him. "Like my red eyes, when I make that demon explode a few days ago, with a fireball."

"Like that." Cole gestured with his hand.

"Great." Paris comment, sarcastically. "Just what I need."

"Maybe you need a distraction." Cole told her as then he kissed her.

"Yeah." Paris smiled at him.

-----------------------

Later that day, they were in P3. Well, evening cause they were busy with other things. Paris and Cole walked to the others ad Piper was serving at the bar. Prue and Phoebe were sitting at the bar. "Here you go." Piper served two beers to some guys. "Thank you."

"You know, you might wanna raise the drink prices." Phoebe comment.

Why?" Piper asked confused.

Prue held up a piece of paper. "The bill, from the window repair guy."

Piper looked at it. "Oh, ouch."

"What happened?" Paris asked to them.

"Oh, the usual." Phoebe replied to her.

"Oh." Paris comment.

"Demon attack." Piper added.

"Oi, why didn't you guys text me or call me?" Paris asked to them.

"We thought you wanted a few days of rest." Prue replied to her.

"You thought that right." Paris hummed.

Phoebe looked at them as she went back to their precious conversation. "Yeah, we really keep that guy in business, don't we?"

Prue looked around as Piper looked at her. "Are you expecting someone?"

"A certain journalist with an empty fridge and a soft spot for a man's best friend." Prue replied to her.

"He hit you, you hit on him, it's only fair." Phoebe comment.

Prue looked at her. "Hey, how could I resist a guy who put up fliers to find me." She stood up. "Excuse me." Then, she walked over to the guy. "Hi." Prue and the guy walked away.

Piper looked at Phoebe. "It's good to see you out. It's been a while."

Phoebe nodded. "Yeah, I guess we're both out of hiding. You know, I've been wanting to thank you."

"For?" Piper frowned.

"Calling Ben. I mean, if you hadn't I'd probably still be screaming." Phoebe replied as Paris and Cole looked confused.

Piper looked at her. "Yeah, well, nothing like trusting your instincts."

"I know what you mean. I think I'm gonna act on some of my own." Phoebe told her.

"Do I even wanna ask?" Piper asked to her.

"I think I made a mistake giving up on Ben. I now know why he did what he did." Phoebe replied to her.

Piper sighed. "Phoebe."

"He loves me, which means that there's still good in him. I can bring him back. I know I can." Phoebe walked away.