"Friend and sister. And yes, but they're not in this establishment. Don't scream. Just hear me out. I don't do this very often. So treasure it, love. I've come to apologize."

"For trying to kiss me?"

"I was simply trying to jog your memory."

"It's time for you and your friends to go. Now."

"Your parents are in great danger, Emma."

"You really have no idea what you're talking about."

"'Cause you think you're an orphan? Because that's haunted you your whole life? I'm here to tell you everything you believed is wrong. As are Jackie and Hook."

"You don't know me."

"Alas, my friend, sister and I know you better than you know yourself. I have proof. Take a gander." He handed Emma a small piece of paper. "Here's an address. If you wanna know who you really are, who your parents are, go there."

"Leave. Now."

"You've been there before. A year ago. You just don't remember."

"A year ago I was in Boston. Till a fire destroyed my apartment and I moved to New York to have a fresh start with my son."

Matthew scoffed lightly. "Regina did really a number on you."

"You're a crazy person. Or a liar. Or both."

"While that may hold some truth, I prefer dashing rapscallion. Scoundrel?"

"Give me one good reason not to punch you in the face."

"You really don't believe me?" He leaned a little closer. "Try using your superpower. Yep, I know about that. Use it. See that I'm telling the truth."

"Just because you believe something is true, does not make it real."

"Maybe. Maybe not. I know you, Swan. You sense something's off. Go to that address. Take a chance. Then you'll want to talk. When you do I'll be in Central Park. By the entrance of the zoo. Don't do it for me, Jackie or Hook. Or you. Do it for your family. They need your help." Matthew left.

THE ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - ONE YEAR AGO

Aurora and Prince Phillip welcomed the arrived group.

"How've things been since we left?" Snow White asked. "The Ogres?

"Defeated," Aurora replied. "We're restoring our kingdom and our lives."

Snow White nodded. "And congratulations."

Aurora smiled. "Is it that obvious?"

"You are glowing."

"Why is she pregnant and I'm the one who's sick?" the Evil Queen wondered.

"We have much to celebrate," Prince Philip said. "And know that you and your friends are welcome in our kingdom. If you need anything we're at your service."

"Thank you, but all we need is horses," Prince Charming told him. "We have our own kingdom. Our own castle."

Snow White rested a hand on Charming's shoulder. "Our castle was destroyed in the curse."

"Well played, your Majesty," Hook commented. "You laid waste to everything."

"Not everything. Her castle still stands," Aurora informed.

"Of course it does," the Evil Queen said. "I protected it."

"Well, technically, the castle doesn't belong to her," David noted. "It was Snow's before she took it."