Chapter 49: Attack on the Auros Academy

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the aftermath of the events that had happened in Vatican, Issei was reminiscing on the things that have happened to him and the others so far, he wonders what Rizevim's real intentions are with the Fruit of Knowledge and Life, but whatever it is, it cannot be good, his train of thought was snapped when his mother had called for him, Vasco had come to visit them to inform them that the exorcists had started a rebellion against the Vatican, on hearing this Issei and the others had immediately accepted the challenge, Issei had called Rias and her peerage and Sona's peerage to assist them. Dulio Gesualdo, the leader of Team Dxd had come to assist them against the exorcists, the exorcists had shown up to fight against them, led by Ewald Christialdi and Teodoro Legrenzi, Dulio gives the orders for the teams to handle the others while he takes care of Ewald, meanwhile Walburga shows up with an army of mass produced evil dragons to add more pressure. The teams except Dulio, Issei and Saji take care of the mass produced evil dragons, successfully destroying most of them and the exorcists were easily subdued and knocked out, with some of the exorcists even surrendering. Meanwhile, Dulio was fighting against Ewald, easily evading most of his attacks, when taunted by Ewald to go all out, he complies, uses his balance breaker to make Ewald lose his will to fight, and then convincing him to surrender, which he does and takes full responsibility for his actions and the actions of his students, asking Dulio to not punish them, which he complies; Issei was fighting against Teodoro, he knew that the child was conflicted, when summoned Durandal, Teodoro lost any will he had of fighting and asked Issei's goals, to which Issei responded in kind and knew that the kid needed help, which he was there for, Teodoro breaks down and Issei consoles him, to which Teodoro surrenders and Dulio who had finished his fight takes him away, he informs Issei that the exorcists will be taken away by the Seraphs for therapy; Saji was fighting against Walburga, revealing their balance breakers resulting in Saji actually pushing her back, Walburga tried to escape but an unnamed ally prevents her from doing so, Tobio prevents any of her escape routes, and manages to easily knock her out, after that the flame of the Longinus Incinerate Anthem which Walburga had was sealed by Tobio and she was taken away by him, to Grigori for her confinement. After that the fight is over with everyone heading home. The alliance discusses the next thing they needed to do, with most of the leaders knowing that they will have to step in if Issei's theory comes true. While the Khaos Brigade has revealed their strongest weapon, the clone of Beast 666 has been created, Rizevim knew that this clone would destroy everything and now he will conquer everything no matter what, the alliance and Team Dxd must get ready for what comes next.

One month later

Issei and Rosswiese were going on a date, they were informed by Göndul that she needed to find a date as soon as possible, considering that the Khaos Brigade were on Hiatus after their disastrous loss that had happened in the Demonic Beast Riot they decided to go on a date, Göndul who seemed to be an elderly woman who wears a deep blue colored robe. She has a fearless look, appears to be the same height as Rossweisse, has a good posture, and looks to have a slim figure overall. She wanted Rosswiese to find a boyfriend and perhaps a husband so that she can have someone to take care of her in the future. Göndul knew that the one in front of her is the god slaying red dragon emperor, who had defeated Gaia before, she managed to convince Issei and Rosswiese to go on a date together, much to the embarrassment of the duo and the jealousy of the other girls and the cheerfulness of Issei's parents, Asriel, Frisk and Chara. Göndul also informed them that several magicians would be meeting up at Agares territory to inform them about something important relating to magic, and that she would be there