Chapter 35: A New Guest and Stronger Challenger

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Question: What is your favorite FNF song, mods are also allowed? Mine is Golden Land from Mario Madness as well as Thunderstorm from the Shaggy Mode

Previously we saw that the final hours in saving Valerie, the enter the trapdoor that was present in Marius's throne room, Issei along with Vali, Saji and Gasper then go downstairs the Hatch there they see more Vampires and Humans that were victims of the experiments, they are released after that thanks to the four. They then proceed even downwards where they could see Marius forcing her sister to use the Sephiroth Graal to enhance the Vampires as well as convert several of them into evil dragons, despite her begging her brother to stop Marius ignores her pleas, this causes Gasper to go after the Pure blooded Vampire, much to his anger. Despite his overwhelming regeneration, Gasper was able to defeat him and torture him to death, after which he along with Issei, Vali and Saji then release Valerie from her prison, that was when Issei hears a voice which he would not be surprised that he would hear. Rizevim, the leader of the Khaos Brigade has come to stop them himself, Vali tells the gang that he would stall time for the rest of the them to escape with Valerie, which Issei and the others agree to do so. After successfully saving Valerie, Vali fight Rizevim, only for him to be overwhelmed brutally, Issei manages to save him before Vali could get killed by Rizevim, Issei then focuses on Rizevim trying to fight him for what he has done. Issei manages to overwhelm him by using Trihexa's aura preventing him from using his sacred gear canceller but this was not enough to put him down, given his immense demonic power as well as mastery in hand to hand combat, he was one of the three super devils after all. Forcing Issei to use his Trihexa mode, unfortunately Rizevim was not strong enough to keep up with the strong aura and was forced to use his strongest attack to try to kill Issei but Issei counteracts with his strongest move, Black Sun, nullifying it and using it against him. This however exposes Issei as the wielder of the beast of apocalypse to Rizevim much to his happiness despite his condition, he still tried to smile and force Trihexa against him, but he once again fails much to his anger. Issei tries to subdue him but he manages to escape from him, but not before telling him that he will be back. This results in a total victory for the alliance, with the Vampires later being part of the Alliance as well as unifying after the Khaos Brigade's attempt to attack and destroy them in order to get their access on the Holy Grail. After that they celebrate their victory. Elsewhere, Euclid and a bloody and beaten Rizevim regroup before deciding what needs to be done next, they promised to destroy anyone that gets in their way. Meanwhile, Azazel goes to confront Indra, about his involvement with the Khaos Brigade, to which the latter responds that he knew about the location of the True Longinus, when asked why, he simply responded that he does not trust the faction leaders and he would kill Issei if he were to ever step out of line, to which Azazel laughs at his statement much to his anger. He then calms down and asks Azazel just to keep the boy in check as he does not have any intention to kill him, but he will be the judge of his true nature, to which Azazel agrees.

A month later

Issei could be seen wondering what he needs to do next, there has been no response given from the Khaos Brigade, I mean they have been stalled from not getting the third Holy Relic given that the wielder of the Sephiroth Graal, Valerie Tepes decided to live with Issei along with Gasper Vladi as a means of safe keeping since they know that Rizevim might come after them in the near future. Issei knew that they have both the wielder of the Holy Spear, via Cao Cao and the wielder of the Holy Cross, Walburga are with the Khaos Brigade. Issei knew that the Khaos Brigade had to be stopped before it is too late. That was when his mother called him snapping him out from his train of thought