I looked up to see the male that was standing outside our cell. Alpha Dustin.

I pulled Luca even closer to me and set my face in a hard mask. He would not lay a hand on my pup.

"Let us go."

"I would, but you see I can't."

"And why the hell is that?"

I didn't like cursing, especially around Luca, but it made me sound more confident and I needed that right now.

"Maybe I'll tell you," Alpha Dustin shrugged. "After your punishment that is."

My body tensed involuntarily and Luca clung tighter to me.

"Now put the little brat down."

I growled at the words he spoke about my son.

"You don't want him to take your punishment do you?"

At that, I put Luca down and hurried to the door of the cell where Alpha Dustin was waiting for me with an outstretched hand.

"Don't leave me Mommy!" Luca yelled.

"Don't worry," Dustin said in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Mommy will be right back. She just has to learn a quick lesson."

Dustin grabbed my arm and dragged me out. Luca's cries followed me all the way down the hall. They only stopped once the thick metal door we stepped through was closed.

I surveyed the room, looking for any chance of escape. There was a big table in the middle and a cabinet. No doors other than the one we came through and no windows. I was stuck.

Alpha Dustin shoved me down onto the table and used rope to tie me down. Last time he did something like this, it hadn't gone well. I almost died. Sometimes I wished I had.

Dustin paced around the room letting the tension build until it was unbearable.

"What am I doing here Dustin?"

"Ah yes," he replied.

The cabinet door was swung open and Alpha Dustin pulled out a knife. He sauntered over to the table, twirling the blade around in his hand.

"It's a rather long story, but seeing as you are never leaving, I suppose we have the time. I'll just have to multi task."

Dustin came towards me and drew the knife down my left arm. I clenched my teeth together to avoid screaming out, but tears filled my eyes.

"It started decades ago. Before you were even born," he started his story as he brought the knife to different parts of my flesh.

"I met a female while I was traveling. Her mate had died years ago and we ended up spending the night together. She was fine I suppose, but I had a pack to run and a mate to get back to so I left her there."

"I never thought much about her until nine years later when I stumbled upon a young girl in the woods."

Was he talking about me? What did I have to do with the woman?

"I would've left her, but it was weird you see because she had my scent on her. Not on her, but part of her. That's when I realized. That lying whore from all those years ago had my pup. And hid her from me."

I was shaking by this point. If my suspicions were correct then that meant...

"You are my daughter Emory. Unfortunate, I know. Who would've thought I'd have such a weak pup?"

Dustin tsked and brought the knife to my leg.

"Too many people were around for me to just kill you off so I did the next best thing. I took you in. Gave you a reason to hold my scent. No one thought twice at my story and even if they had, what would they do? I was Alpha."

"You my dear, are my heir. The only one who can take my title. So I clearly had to get you out of the way. Without killing you."

"So I made you a weak, obedient Omega and it was all going well until that damn ball!"

Dustin stabbed the knife into my thigh and I screamed out in pain.

My flesh was burning where the knife had made contact, but it was my brain that truly was on fire.

"But fear not child," Dustin continued, "for you are never getting away from me again."

Dustin laughed maniacally before slipping out of the room leaving me tied to the table.

The last thing I thought before the darkness came back was: Im his daughter.

A shudder ran down my spine befor I slipped into a deep slumber.