But with all of the emotions going on, she also can't help to let her emotions get the best of her

"I know but it still hurts me," Elia said coldly.

"It does hurt, I know that because as much as it's hurting you, it's hurting me and Mama too knowing we're the reason you're hurting over and over again."

"I don't want you guys to feel guilty about this. I don't want you guys to be worried till no end because it'll make me feel bad no matter what you convince me of 'it's the reality of being a parent' of. I'm just tired. This emotions are getting the best of me and I can't control it" Elia exclaimed

"Because you never had any chance to carry such a big emotion like this, am I right?" Sebastian prompted

Elia just nodded her head while sighing. Of course her parents know it too.

"Forgive your Mama and I for being too protective over their one and only daughter, would you?" Seb asks softly.

"Of course I'm gonna forgive you both. You're my Mama and Papa. The person that I'll always want to be by my side always and forever" Elia exclaimed, mumbling quietly, looking down at the floor as she can't confront her father straight in the eyes. "And forgive me for being 'teenagers' that you did not expect me to be"

Seb just snorted his laugh

"And Cardan's my friend," Elia insists. She'll be friends with Cardan and defends him always even though she just met yesterday. She knows there'll still be lots of things she'll get to know about Cardan but she's comfortable with him as it is.

Seb just sighed in response.

"I wanna know Cardan. I wanna know more about him. I wanna meet him, maybe have coffee with him or tea? I don't know what he drinks" Seb informs and Elia was about to argue but Seb just cut his daughter off "This is what parents do. Not just with Cardan. With everyone you meet in the future too. Every single one of your friends gotta meet me and your uncles too. Girls or boys. No exceptional"

Elia just sighs and rolled her eyes annoyingly at her father

"I'm seriously concerned about my future lover"

"Oh Baby, you'll give your Mama and Papa grey hairs soon"

-/-

On breakfast, Elia didn't even budge to talk with her mother despites she's forgiven them, this is not her usual self still. She's not talkative like how she was to her parents.

Sebastian did explain to Lizzie what he's been discussing with Elia this morning before breakfast. Sebastian told her that their daughter is carrying a lot of emotions right now and as much as they want to help her, they had to let her feel those emotions too rather than pushing it aside. They'll keep an eye on Elia, there's no doubt they won't but they will also let Elia handle her big emotions that she's carrying for the first time and they'll intervene if it makes Elia's a mess.

They go to the set right after breakfast

And the parents are immediately busy with their scenes, Elia too was busy with going through her script with her acting coach that her parents hired for her.

And it is now 6 pm.

Elia was genuinely tired and she hasn't seen her parents yet because when she's free, her parents are filming, when her parents are free, she isn't. So the schedules are engaged right now between them and it didn't make it easy for the parents to keep an eye on their daughter. Though Sophia did give the parents updates about Elia.

Elia is just done with her PT training online session with Dr. Murphy today and she's doing a lot better. Though there are some complications and Dr. Murphy saw Elia's mood today is kinda sour and her face trying to hide whatever emotions she's feeling right now which is not good.