"Very well, I will just kill your husband and marry you after you become a widow."

"Do that and I will kill you myself," she hissed venomously.

"You love him that much?" nakangising tanong niya ngunit ang totoo'y labis siyang nasasaktan. People only see the surface. But deep inside him there's a lonely boy longing to be loved.

"What's not to love? He's your complete opposite."

"Ah, my complete opposite. Enlighten me, please."

"You're a monster."

"I bet he's an angel."

"Oh, he is. And a whole lot more. That's why I love him."

Para iyong kutsilyong bumaon sa kaibuturan ng kanyang dibdib. And there's more that brought a sting to his eyes.

"I will never love you as much as I love Ram."

He gritted his teeth. But he hide his emotion well. Too well that he managed to fool even himself. 

"Fuck love. I don't need it."

"Then why bother with all of this?" ang tila naguguluhang tanong nito.

"Because you're mine. And I haven't had my fill of you yet."

Tila dalawang bolang apoy na biglang nagbaga ang mga mata nito sa sinabi niya.

"Fight me or submit yourself to me freely. You choose, giliw, because I will have you either way."

"For someone who doesn't need love why force yourself on someone who hates you to the core?"

"Ever heard of the word obsession?"

"You're crazy."

"From a monster to a loony. That's rich. What will you call me next?"

"You're a bastard."

"I am more than that."

Mariing nagtiim ang mga labi nito. Tila kayrami pa nitong gustong ibatong maaanghang na salita ngunit inaawat lamang ang sarili.

"How long are you gonna keep me here? My husband is probably worried sick by now."

"You texted him a while back."

"What?!"

"Of course, it wasn't you. You were sleeping like a log during our long drive. I told him--me pretending to be you--that you need a few days all to yourself to think things."

"You're... you're a fucking lunatic!"

"I'm the worst person there is, M. Believe me, I can do the most unimaginable thing when it comes to you."

Bahagyang namilog ang mga mata nito sa sinabi niya.

"Now, where were we?"

"How long are you planning to keep me here? Mag-aalala ang Mommy ko kapag hindi niya ako nakausap sa loob ng ilang araw. And she is not well."

"It all depends on you, M. If you can satisfy me in just a few days, you're free. I won't bother you anymore."

Ilang sandali itong napatitig sa kanya. Parang naninigurado na nagsasabi siya ng totoo.

"Do you want me to sign it with my blood?" he asked sardonically.

"Fine. Pumapayag na ako."

Siya naman ang nagulat sa mabilis na pagpayag nito. Ang buong akala niya ay kakailanganin pa nila ang mahabang diskusyon tungkol doon.

"Good. Let's proceed with the honeymoon," he said with a smirk.

"Honeymoon my ass."

He tsked before he sealed her lips with a hard and deep kiss that drove the breath out from their lungs. He had been itching to steal a kiss from her but he waited for the right moment. And his patience got paid. God, she has the most intoxicating lips he had ever tasted. He let go of her hands but he didn't completely let his guard down. He taught her how to defend herself, after all. And he taught her well that she knows how to immobilize someone by targeting their vulnerable spots.