"Okay," she said, before rinsing her mouth out with water.

Siraj started to walk away until something else came to mind. "Oh and I ordered you a new phone, it should be here Monday."

Soleil paused as she was wiping her face, shooting him a look. Before she could respond, he quickly walked away. She followed behind him, grabbing his arm to pull him back towards her, she stepped in front of him, placing her hand on her hip.

"Soleil, I'm not about to argue with you over this, ma," Siraj deeply sighed, already aware of the conversation that was about to take place.

"I was going to buy it myself, Siraj. You didn't have to do that, you spent enough money on me already." She argued, pointing at the locket necklace.

Siraj pulled at his chin hair, as he tilted his head. "Yo' past niggas really didn't spoil you, huh? Pathetic," he shook his head, Soleil's mouth falling agape. She started to playfully hit him, as he laughed. "Keep on, I'ma tear yo' ass up like I did last night,"

Soleil paused, giving him an amused smile. Last night replaying in her mind. After they had gotten home, and Siraj putting a very much tired out Semaj to sleep, they enjoyed the rest of their night together.

The sex was too intense, that Soleil had to bite down on a pillow to keep herself from moaning so loudly, not wanting to wake Semaj up, even despite his room being on the other side of the apartment. And Siraj's little threats of her waking his son up, only made her more aroused.

"Don't threaten me with a good time—nah nigga! Don't try to deflect from the conversation!" she shoved him, as he silently laughed to himself.

"Bae, you tossed yo' shit last night because of my son, at least let me show my appreciation. Dang, stop tryna be miss independent all the time," Siraj side-eyed her as he passed by her to sit on the bed. Soleil grabbed the plate from off of the dresser, she picked up half of the burrito that was cut in half, taking a bite.

"Thank you, I don't think I have ever seen you cook anything before," Soleil said, covering her mouth. "Was starting to wonder if you could for real,"

"Right, I told you I don't like to but I know there ain't shit open so I might as well. Plus you're always cooking for us, so I wanted to give you a break," he replied. Soleil simply hummed, taking another bite of the burrito. She set the plate down on the dresser again, walking over to the nightstand to grab her phone to call her sister back.

She went to dial Selah's number, returning to the dresser to take another bite of her food. Siraj laid back on the bed, scrolling on through his feed on IG. "Hello?" Selah answered after the second ring.

"Good morning sissy," Soleil greeted her, putting the phone on speaker, and setting it down on Siraj's stomach. He quickly passed her a funny look, holding a slight smirk on his face. She grabbed the plate and got onto the bed, laying on her side as she propped herself up with her arm. "Did you mean to call me?"

"I did, daddy wants us to stop by whenever we get a chance. He called me early this morning," Selah informed her, Soleil threw her head back as she started to moan a little, her taste buds exploding with delight at the different flavors. "Soleil, I know you and Siraj are not being nasty while you're on the phone with me!"

The couple burst into a fit of laughter, Soleil slapping her hand down on the bed a few times. "No! I'm eating, Selah. Siraj made me a burrito and it's so good," she told her once their laughter died down. "But okay, you can come this way whenever you're ready. I'll send you his address,"