"I do love leaving them all in various states of confusion."

"And I love you, my beautiful boy."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that, because it's time to get our dress robes fitted."

"Next ball I want to see you in a muggle tuxedo," Harry replied, licking his lips.

"What next ball would there be?"

"I'm sure I can think of something before our engagement party."

"You're very confident that I would say yes."

"Essentially you already have," Harry replied, kissing the ring on Draco's finger. "Besides, you're the one who bought and designed our rings, so that means technically, you proposed to me."

"I did say the rings could mean whatever you wanted them to."

"Let's go get our robes then yeah?"

Diagon Alley was an absolute nightmare. Harry was prepared to hex anyone who even breathed wrong in Draco's direction. Thankfully, anyone who noticed them quickly kept to themselves after seeing the look on Harry's face.

"Have I ever told you how hot I find you being so protective is?," Draco whispered into his ear.

"Then I must be ethereal right now."

"Very shag worthy."

"I will take us right back to the castle, don't tempt me."

"Oh but where's the fun in that darling?"

"Two can play at this game," Harry thought once they arrived at the shop.

The shopkeeper was fawning over Harry, and his assistant wasn't much better. Harry thought if he told them to completely redo the design of his robes they would do it right then and there.

"Do these trousers look right Draco? What do you think? This is your area of expertise after all."

Draco was quietly fuming the whole time, but he would show that assistant whose man Harry was.

"Turn around, let me see."

Draco took absolute delight in running his hands down Harry's waist and over his hips.

"I think it can be taken in a bit more over here, what do you think?"

"Whatever you say, I trust your judgement."

The shopkeeper was quick to do just that, and Draco was pleased. They couldn't get out of the shop soon enough.

"I want to take you against this wall," Draco murmured into his ear.

"Oh but I need to visit the twins, thank them for that box you know."

Draco was immediately looking for revenge once they got into the shop.

"Alright there Draco?," George questioned while Fred and Harry were talking.

"He's absolutely insufferable, did you know that?"

"Our Harry? Never! What did he do?"

"We picked up our dress robes."

"Ah, so it's what he didn't do."

"His chances lower every minute. Are you both coming to the ball?"

"We weren't quite invited you see."

"Consider this your invitation."

"You hear that Freddie? We've just been invited to the ball."

"Well, who are we to say no to that?"