Together (REVISED)

Start from the beginning

"I was drunk." I murmured and he clapped. "And I won't do it again."

"What's the big deal, Mitchell? You were the only one that-" Kevin said but I interrupted.

"I don't have to be on all fours for you guys just because I'm here." I got up. "Spare me your neediness. Can't you two find someone else to fuck?"

"I want you, Mitch." Kevin said, staring. "I won't give up." I laughed.

"Go fuck yourself, Kev." I ran upstairs and entered my room. I laid down on the bed and kept smoking, when I hear my phone vibrating and see it's a text from Mars.

Mars: Your grandma called again. She seems to be accepting it pretty well, she just wants to know how we were in here.

Mitch: That's good! :)

I placed my phone on the nightstand and I rolled on the bed, laying on my belly. When I was about to fall asleep, I feel a body crashing on mine and I turn around quickly.

"Don't ever scare me like that." I said, smirking.

"We'll try it today." Scott whispered and I looked at him, confused. "Like... go to Sivan's. We managed to talk with Esther, she'll have a meeting with them today and we'll have a chance." he looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Esther may be in terrible danger if they find out who we are..."

"Don't worry. She can deal with that."

******

I entered Scott's car and adjusted my snapback. As usual, Scott didn't say a word, we were the only ones going inside but the others would stay outside, surrounding the place where the gang would meet.

"We're doing wrong things." I whispered and he looked at me. "Do you really think Jacob will be there knowing that Esther may fuck them up? We're being idiots sending two leaders there. One is fine, they must be doing that as well."

"You're right..." he said. "But we need to find Jacob."

******

I had come up with the idea of going to Troye's place, of course Jacob would be there. Scott parked in the beginning of the street and near Starbucks, as always the street was empty but still we went there fast.

The house was dark and we could only see one light emerging from one of the rooms.

"Break in." Scott whispered to me and I nodded. We kept on walking and stopped in front of the door, which he quickly broke down. There was no one in the living room and I cocked and loaded my gun, looking for that bastard. I went to the kitchen while Scott looked in every bedroom. I turned around, heading to where Scott was, but suddenly I feel arms surrounding my neck and holding me.

"SCOTT!!" I yelled, trying to free myself. The oxygen couldn't pass and I tried to stay still.

"Prince Mitchell." I closed my eyes, enraged at that voice and trying to free myself, but it only made him hold me tighter.

"Let him go, imbecile!" Scott said, pointing the gun at him and I heard Jacob laughing.

"If you try anything, anything at all with that gun, I'll kill him!" he said as I spit out swears, angry at myself. "PULL THE TRIGGER." he yelled and Scott looked at me, bending his legs to place the gun on the floor. As he got up, we heard a gunshot, the bullet scratched Scott's arm, making him scream in pain.

Enraged, I tried to free myself by kicking his shin and elbowing his stomach. He put me down on the floor and shoved me against the wall, slapping my face while I tried to pull out my gun. He quickly grabbed it and threw it across the room, making me whisper a silent "fuck".

Scott, bleeding from his arm, trying to walk towards Jacob, who held the gun to my head.

"One more move, you idiot, and the wall will be painted with his royal brains!" I looked at Scott and he was mad. Really mad.

"That'd be a dumb move but okay." Scott said, driving his hand to his wound. "I'm his leader, it's me you want, not him, you dumbass."

"Are you nervous, Scotty boy?" Jacob pulled my arm hard and made me stand up. "If I were you I'd speak properly to me!" he grabbed my face, which would definitely leave marks later. I stared at the window on the kitchen, making me want to jump through it and fall to my death.

Scott looked at me, occasionally glancing at Jacob and his gun. He seemed to be thinking but he kept raising his eyebrow every time he realized his idea was worthless.

Jacob's gun was pointed at my forehead and Scott raised an eyebrow, looking at him. He then crossed his arms, a bit calmer now: his arm was full of blood, which left me more worried than ever.

In a quick move, Scott basically jumped on top of me and, with his uninjured arm, he held Jacob's arm, turning him around and giving me the freedom to grab my gun.

They ended up both falling on the floor fighting, switching positions each second while Scott held Jacob's arm and avoiding the gun to be pointed at him.

I turned around to look for my gun and I found it near the door, Scott must've kicked it while jumping on top of us.

I suddenly hear a gunshot and I closed my eyes, making everything fade to black...