Teaching and Annoying Part. I (REVISED)

******

Another day rose, as I was sleeping and thinking about my classes, my classmates and the teachers.

Sometimes Scott is the only thing on my mind and I can't really explain why. Not that I don't want to, but because I simply cannot control it. This sounds stupid coming out of my mouth, from the mouth of a stupid virgin boy. Yes, virgin.

I always feel ashamed talking about this. I'm almost two decades old and I'm the fucking prince, why the fuck am I still a virgin? Well, the answer is simple: most of the boys I liked weren't really Grandma's type. The only one she actually liked, Troye, ended up being a walking trash can. Plus, casual sex isn't for me, at least not until I lose my virginity.

Call me crazy all you want, but I wanna try new things and, even being a virgin, bondage exists. I asked what bondage was to a classmate of mine and she said it was like a "game during sex".

What do you mean by a game during sex? Is it like playing fucking Monopoly with a dick?!

Thank God I had no classes today, someone robbed the exams AND the answer sheets from there and now they have to search for them. Good, that means more time to study. I have to say that just in case Grandma sees this.

It was 11.34am and Scott said I had to meet him at 12.15pm, so I got up and went to take a quick shower. I let the hot water run down my naked back and, as I got out, I set my hair in a messy top knot while I applied the hydrant on my face and the anti-chapping on my lips. I went through the billions of clothes I had and ended up choosing my old green Opening Ceremony shirt, some ripped black jeans and my creepers. Then, I undid the knot and blow-dried my hair, straightened it and, after about 10 minutes, I had my side fringe slaying the country.

I ran downstairs and my grandma was already sitting at the breakfast table, to which I approached her and kissed her on the cheek, saying "good morning". Then, I rushed to my seat and I grabbed a slice of bread.

"Is this Jake's fruit jam?" I asked while I grabbed the red jar in front of me. Then, I opened it and smelled it, to see it smelled really good. "Smells amazing."

"It is," she said, seeing the gentle smile on my face. "Someone's in a good mood today, did something happen, my sweet boy?"

"I'm just in a good mood, Grandma." I said, smiling at her. "Well, I have to go. I have classes today."

"What do you mean? You have religion class today, did you forget it?" Oh great, I wouldn't trade the religion class for all the Versace shirts in the world. Not at all, what do you mean?

"I need to go out, Grandma. I don't know at what time I'll arrive, but I have my phone with me." I said putting it inside my bag.

She simply nodded and I kissed her cheek again, leaving towards the exit. Jake went with me and opened the door for me, for what I thanked him. As I left, I noticed the streets were almost empty, but I did my best to smile and wave at all the peasants who had the nerve to talk to me.

I was not in the mood for fake conversations and to hear how much they "love me".

I made a left to what I thought was the right street and I noticed a car was following me. Maybe a shitty Corvette, I couldn't see clear. I started walking a bit faster, but the car turned and stopped right in front of me. I took a step back and I watched the window pane go down, to which I smiled.

"Why you?" I said while I entered the car.

"Scott asked me. " he didn't even look at me. Rude.

"Okay, just tell me once and for all why you loathe me so much."

"Because you're weak and I don't work with weak people. You piss me off." he said.

"Well, I can surprise you on that." I said and he laughed. He pulled over at the sidewalk and looked at me.

"Prove it." he said and I got a bit confused.

"How the f-" I was interrupted by Kevin's lips pressed against mine and his hands pulling me closer by the nape.

What in the world was that? Kevin fought for dominance, to which I decided to fuck up with him. I bit his lower lip and pushed him away, but he pulled me closer once again.

His hand was already sliding under my shirt and his fight for dominance was getting a bit difficult because I wouldn't let him.

Oxygen was needed but Kevin didn't stop. I slid my hand under his shirt and, with my fingernails, I clawed his chest hard.

"Fuck, Mitchell!" he almost growled as he let me go and punched the steering wheel.

"Did I prove it, though?" I raised an eyebrow as I reached for an old newspaper at the back seat, shaking all the dust out and opening it.

"No way, that's not even half of what I want from you!" he said and I must admit, his tone creeped me out. "Unfortunately your classes are with me, today. And I'm not gonna make it easy for you, dipshit." he kept on driving and I laughed a bit.

"If it is like anything like what happened two minutes ago, then I think I can handle it."

"Do you think I'm gonna go all submissive for you?" his tone changed.

"We'll see."

"Don't provoke me, you idiot. I can erase you from this planet right now."

"You wouldn't do that... remember, I'm the prince." I passed my fingers along his thigh as I bit my lower lip.

He raised an eyebrow as he parked the car. We immediately left the car but, as we got to the front door, he pulled my arm and made me look at him.

"Don't provoke me, prince." Then, he approached me. "You'll regret it." he whispered in my ear before opening the door.

"Don't underestimate me, I'm bigger than you ever dreamed." I winked at him.